What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking how clean my car looks after, I hand washed it :)

I am thinking my car needs a carwash bad but it is raining right now but it needs a car wash with wax!

Thinking how close I am to finishing all my classes. 1 last project to go before 2 weeks of vacation! Not sure what I'd like to do with my free time though...

I'm thinking I don't want to go to work today. I feel blah and moody 'cause people were making noise at 5am which woke me up *again* :(

I'm though looking on the bright side of life... tomorrow I don't need to work :D

Thinking...

What the hell did Tim Horton's put in their Iced Capp that make me want to get it every night? It's so bloody unhealthy, yet so addicting.

Thinking...

What the hell did Tim Horton's put in their Iced Capp that make me want to get it every night? It's so bloody unhealthy, yet so addicting.

image-of-cocaine.jpg

:lol:

*it's a pix of cocaine

I'm thinking I don't want to go to work today. I feel blah and moody 'cause people were making noise at 5am which woke me up *again* :(

I'm though looking on the bright side of life... tomorrow I don't need to work :D

:mad2: I DON'T WANNA GO TO WORK TOMORROW!

Funny enough... the Iced Capp offered by my local chain does look like that. Well, at least the bottom of the cup does anyway.

:hmm: better take blood test to make sure!

This is the worst day of my entire life. My girlfriend wants to break up with me. I can't think straight and I'm scared that I might do something that I will regret. God it hurts so much!!!

This is the worst day of my entire life. My girlfriend wants to break up with me. I can't think straight and I'm scared that I might do something that I will regret. God it hurts so much!!!

damn man.... :grouphug:

stay strong! :mad2:

wonder how long the relationship with the girlfriend was?

:grouphug: and please don't do anything stupid!

moondrifter, breathe. It's ok to feel hurt. No matter what happens, you can handle it. You'll be all right. Lots of :hug:s

Hugs! Hang in there. You can always talk to us! :grouphug:

I was already :tears: before you said that. Because OSHA are morons! And part of the blame belongs to me. And cold packs held to a hot ear don't stay cold long.

There is an industrial construction project going on next door to where we're building a barn, or OSHA wouldn't even care we existed. I was working the table saw. They want me to wear hearing protection! What for? I'm already profoundly deaf! What hearing have I to protect? Well, I bought a cheap pair of Walmart ear plugs and shoved them in my deaf ears and made lips and tongues all day (they mean overlapping panelling). At the end of the day, I took them out, and one was half the length of the other. When I got home, I tried to get the other half out with tweezers. I failed, and I scratched the inside of my ear canal. That hurts more than anything in my whole life. That was my stupid mistake, but it never would have happened if OSHA didn't think I needed hearing protection. I'm going to urgent care to confess my sins as soon as they open, and hope to get to work on time.

She isn't the worth, or you aren't the worth to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back