What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're not worth to her, she's not worth to you. :scratch: I wish I could make you feel better. I've lost girlfriend before, and I never got over it. I'm living my life again finally, but it will never be the same.

I'm thinking about how amused I am after all those months without and now watching ACHMED THE DEAD TERRORIST all over again :bowlol:

why could your girlfriend break up with you? Maybe she could found a better man than you. My advice is find another girlfriend to make her jealous of you so she should maybe want you back. (too much 's'. Damn alliliteration)

Anyway, don't worry about the break up so there are many positive things out there waiting for you.

Thinking...

What the hell did Tim Horton's put in their Iced Capp that make me want to get it every night? It's so bloody unhealthy, yet so addicting.

:laugh2: I hear you!! I love Iced Caps! :) One of the biggest problems is how expensive they are though! My favourites are the supreme caps.

This is the worst day of my entire life. My girlfriend wants to break up with me. I can't think straight and I'm scared that I might do something that I will regret. God it hurts so much!!!

Awwww... sorry to hear that MoonDrifter. :( I know how highly you thought of her, too. She obviously doesn't deserve you. The right woman will come along one day. :) Update us, and please trying be calm and think before you do anything! :)

I'm looking forward to my Cornish hen. I used a good dose of garlic, fresh basil and thyme mixed with butter. *lick*

I'd like to apologize to everyone for bringing uneccessary drama to you. It's immature of me to do that and it's really between her and me to sort through this on our own.

My emotions got the best of me and it was a big blow to my heart. I just need time to work though this myself and calm down.

My sincerest apologies to you all.

-Moondrifter

I'd like to apologize to everyone for bringing uneccessary drama to you. It's immature of me to do that and it's really between her and me to sort through this on our own.

My emotions got the best of me and it was a big blow to my heart. I just need time to work though this myself and calm down.

-Moondrifter
Thats cool - at least, we all, AD'ers have witnessed many different dramas in our time, we are always there to assist in any way. Hope it is sorted OK.

-Moondrifter

we cool, brotha! :cool2:

Thats cool - at least, we all, AD'ers have witnessed many different dramas in our time, we are always there to assist in any way. Hope it is sorted OK.

Thanks bro, I appreciate the support. :)

we cool, brotha! :cool2:

Always. I need someone like you to keep it real.

Important to remain emotionless.

Tried that route before. The world didn't like that version of me, so I spent 5 years getting back to being emotional and sensitive.

thank you guys for being understanding and supportive. I wish I can return the favor for the kindness that you offer.

I am thinking what a blessed day, I didn't get the job. I had a great surprise in the mail waiting for me at home and it was a Brady ladies' jersey it fits :) I am feeling on top of the word and a great outlook on my profession too.

-Moondrifter

I totally understand what you mean. I tend to have my moments too (unfortunately). We are here to help and support you!

:hug:

I'm thinking about how I got this terrible headaches that I hope it'll go away soon. I have insomnia... totally sucks that my sleep cycle is out of whack.... I can't sleep during the night and I could barely sleep during the day! Ugh!

... that I need to get off my ass and get out of the house... get a second... meet some girls.

Blah. Internet addiction sucks.

I'm thinking about how I got this terrible headaches that I hope it'll go away soon. I have insomnia... totally sucks that my sleep cycle is out of whack.... I can't sleep during the night and I could barely sleep during the day! Ugh!

that's what sleeping pill is for

... that I need to get off my ass and get out of the house... get a second... meet some girls.

why not do both? :lol:

I just finished planning an itinerary for a weekend road trip to Dover, DE and back on bike with friend. whew!

I just finished planning an itinerary for a weekend road trip to Dover, DE and back on bike with friend. whew!

Oops... meant to say second job.

:P Doable, but then you have two Internet-addicted peeps in the room!

Oh! Sounds interesting... :cool2: Enjoy your weekend!

Same applies to me... :roll: (except that I'd have to check up some guys :giggle:)

I'm glad dentist appointment went smooth (those are the good news). The bad news are if it doesn't get better from now on, I have an appointment on Sept, 30 to get root removed... urgh... which frustrates me 'cause I already got two removed and that hurts like hell! Especially the one I got taken out last year!!!! So fingers and toes crossed the next week for it not to get any worse...

20 hours later......life is not the same and slowly, I'm recovering from the worst breakup ever. My mind is numb and my body seems like it can't move well. I ask myself, "why me at this point in life?" There is something to be learned from this...

What happened is that after I found out about the breakup in the morning, I wanted to get my mind off of it and watched tv. Coincidentally, I saw 2 different scenes that had the lady telling the guy that she wants to break up with him. I was like, "this is the last thing I need!" (deja vu moment)
So I went to take a nap and it felt like a coma where my body didn't move for 2 hours. I woke up and went to school to finish my finals. Things seemed to be ok and I apologized to everyone. Then I went home. When I got to the bus and left there to walk home, I saw 2 different couples being together in love, like she and I once was. (deja vu moment #2) Seeing them be happy like that made me so mad that I wanted to know why this was happening to me, being single once again. 4 hours later, I tried my best to relax and rest my mind for a bit.

And now, I understand that there is a lesson to be learned from this.

I may get used, abused, hurt, skewered, screwed, or burned by women, but I will always love them as long as I live. That is my personal conviction and nothing will change that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back