What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about upcoming vacation - want to lay on the beach and look at the sea....

As I moved house over two weeks ago. Just finally the phoneline is fixed last Friday as it has been dead.

Now, there is more waiting time that is another couple of days to wait for DSL (5 to 10 days) to be connect online. Make that to become three weeks without internet connection from computer as I have been using SK3 to read and post in AD when I can.

So I am thinking that I can't wait to use my mac with DSL connection.

Would 7 months be more quicker? I think no... :aw:

I am thinking of wearing my NE Patriots t-shirt my uncle brought me from Boston (Patriots home) heeheee

What sort of position?

As a paraprofessional aide to a deaf student within our local school district. The student is deaf, has bi-lateral CIs, is fluent in ASL and English. I hope to work with him to ensure that he has access to the information presented and I will have to work with him one-on-one. This gives me the opportunity to work with a deaf learner which is my overall goal once I complete my degree, as well as gives me the opportunity to really get my ASL up to par. I think this would be an learning experience for the both of us.

As a paraprofessional aide to a deaf student within our local school district. The student is deaf, has bi-lateral CIs, is fluent in ASL and English. I hope to work with him to ensure that he has access to the information presented and I will have to work with him one-on-one. This gives me the opportunity to work with a deaf learner which is my overall goal once I complete my degree, as well as gives me the opportunity to really get my ASL up to par. I think this would be an learning experience for the both of us.

Is he the only deaf student at this school?

No Deaf school nearby? Is he involved with the Deaf community? Just curious to how he became fluent in ASL.

From what I gather he is a move in from another district, I assume ASD in LR as that would be the only place he would have become fluent in ASL as there is no deaf 'community' in this area (I hope to change this starting with ATU). It is entirely possible that when he was implanted his parents mainstreamed him with limited success as I noticed last year when subbing he spent a lot of time in the resource room.

From what I gather he is a move in from another district, I assume ASD in LR as that would be the only place he would have become fluent in ASL as there is no deaf 'community' in this area (I hope to change this starting with ATU). It is entirely possible that when he was implanted his parents mainstreamed him with limited success as I noticed last year when subbing he spent a lot of time in the resource room.

that's a shame but I am glad u will be there to help him. I hope he will have deaf peers around him outside of school at least. We both know what it is like to grow up feeling isolated and different.

I am feeling angry about my plans to move to florida; they fell through. Im all depressed about it. Oh well, never know why stuff in life happens for a purpose or not.

I am feeling angry about my plans to move to florida; they fell through. Im all depressed about it. Oh well, never know why stuff in life happens for a purpose or not.

hang in there, man. btw - how's your dog??

I just made myself a note as to not forget to make Tiramisu late tonight for my friend's birthday tomorrow... elseway I'll forget :( (stupid short memory :mad2: )

Just thinking about stuff...do you really wanna know? :giggle:

I'm thinking about all the ringing sounds going off randomly in my head. It started going when I took off my implant. I wonder why this happens a few times. Other days it's just silent. There's no pain but my mind isn't quiet.

I am thinking about the cop at the law library that gave me his number today at coffee break! o.0 o.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back