What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im thinking I can't wait to be back in my house tomorrow... AND have hot water... I miss my own bed!!!!

I m thinking about getting new Dell netbook soon. Sh!, Jake.

I am thinking about buying a new car coming up and my anniversary plans with my fiance this weekend. Still thinking about buying a new house this summer! Can't wait!

Wondering when it's gonna burst out raining...and where my dog is gonna pee in the house!...Wondering when this old, old PC is gonna blow up!..And if everybody ate up all the BBQ I made, 'cause I wanna another sandwich!

Wondering when it's gonna burst out raining...and where my dog is gonna pee in the house!...Wondering when this old, old PC is gonna blow up!..And if everybody ate up all the BBQ I made, 'cause I wanna another sandwich!

Let it pour!!!!

Due to we have the toughest water restrictions ever!

$ KA-CHING $ $ KA-CHING $ $ KA-CHING $

Time for hubby to give you a massage. :naughty:

Myself--I'm thinking this: a.) I have a flipping headache. b.) I'm tired of the snow as we got another 1 1/2 inches of snow again and c.) It's hard to soar like an eagle when one is working with a bunch of turkeys. :D

More snow? That's got to be no fun at this time of the year.

I'm thinking about how my new job interview is going work out for me this afternoon...

Jamie

I'm thinking about the fact all the shoes I had packed w/me were sandals and it's POURing the rain and our parking lot at work is like Shrek's Swamp... UCK!!! UCK UCK... my feet got wet!!!

Last edited:
I'm thinking about...

The fact that I'm at work and that I cannot wait to get home and take a nap ;D

I'm thinking about why I am reading this.

I'm thinking about the fact all the shoes I had packed w/me were sandals and it's POURing the rain and our parking lot at work is like Shrek's Swamp... UCK!!! UCK UCK... my feet got wet!!!

:giggle: I'm only laughing because it actually reminded me of a pretty much similar situation... urgh... ;)

Hope you will have a safe trip home and keep in mind: you'll sleep in your OWN bed tonight :wave:

Jamie

:aw: having trouble adjusting to not hearing. feel left out of conversations. i don`t talk that much anyway. need input on how to deal with and how to work it out at work. they got me a writting board. it made me feel disabled, but it was a start.want to learn lip reading, don`t know where to look. any kind of help needed. thank you

:aw: having trouble adjusting to not hearing. feel left out of conversations. i don`t talk that much anyway. need input on how to deal with and how to work it out at work. they got me a writting board. it made me feel disabled, but it was a start.want to learn lip reading, don`t know where to look. any kind of help needed. thank you

I'm sure people around here will be able to help you! :D

Jamie

Yeah, The money sounds good when I get to work more hours but gawd, for the first few days - I was sooooo mentally exhausted.

Today was not so bad because I was feeling so great, peppy and all that. It seems I'm already getting accustomed to the routine.

Right now, I'm thinking about what to eat for dinner. I have no idea what I want to eat for supper, ha! :)

I hope it was good! :)

More snow? That's got to be no fun at this time of the year.

Yeah--they officially broke the record for having the most snow in a winter season and it was over 93 inches! :shock:

Right now I'm thinking.....why the hell did I buy this house?! (Pardon my language.)

I thinking about if I should take a hammer to my HAs? God my head hurts :roll:

I am thinking about how egostical some people can be.

I hope it was good! :)

Yeah--they officially broke the record for having the most snow in a winter season and it was over 93 inches! :shock:

Right now I'm thinking.....why the hell did I buy this house?! (Pardon my language.)

Yea, I have the same thoughts about my house sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back