What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ouch....... that friends should be ashamed of themselves for putting their friend (your boss) in an awkward, difficult position.

Thinking that the boss, is probably charging the friend a fee.

Thinking that I haven't done any homework or any practice whatsoever for my ASL class tonight... ooops.
:run:

I think he is especially for all the Mylanta he has been drinking in connection with this case!

Ouch!! Thinking if the friend gives him more grief, he will result into taking the purple pill!!

I am thinking I better stop the debate with one of my good friends who is a teacher for the deaf in another state about the teaching approaches before we start bickering at each other. :giggle:

I was thinking how much I realized that my parents were married for 24 years yesterday...:D

They walked into an Indian family's house on the reservation just to see how Indians live......*smh*

Man! My deceased grandmother was an Indian who lived on the Apache reservation..I cant imagine someone walking in her house just to see how she lived. My family would be livid!

Thinking: Should I watch Changling tonight or Fireproof tonight?

Thinking: Should I watch Changling tonight or Fireproof tonight?

I've seen them, and they're very good movies. I'd highly recommend those movies. ;)

He'll be in Sydney for a month and then he'll be in New Zealand for a month... He's leaving 5th of April and won't back back until 31st of June. Lucky him huh?

Yeah, he's lucky. He's deaf?

I need new frickin' hearing aids which I dunno when :(

Umm, what I'm going to do with my life.

I think I'm going to go VERY early to bed today... I'm dead beat! JL

Emoticon%20-%20SleepingCat.jpg

Thinking about how exciting it'll be to be moving to Vancouver in the summer.... Can't wait to see all my old friends back in the Couve.

I am thinking about how I will be able to make it through the next few weeks working 10 hours a day, 6 days a week.

Boy, I'm gonna be dead tired for the next few weeks. :P

I am thinking of how much my legs and butt hurt from all the exercise in the last 3 days and how I need to page my friend to tell her that I wont join her running tmw. I can barely walk let alone run!

I am thinking it would be great if we get the house we applied for. I am also wondering why JamieLynn and I are getting shunned from Jiro wondering where we are to find those Spiffy Special Edition glasses...(Going to sulk in the corner now....):cool::dunno::sadwave:

I am thinking it would be great if we get the house we applied for. I am also wondering why JamieLynn and I are getting shunned from Jiro wondering where we are to find those Spiffy Special Edition glasses...(Going to sulk in the corner now....):cool::dunno::sadwave:

PM me your address and it'll be shipped via Jiro Express Delivery :cool2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back