What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking the gas valve on my hot water heater shouldn't have gone out already~~ it's only 1.5 yrs old... I hate waiting on repair men!!! :mad:

I 'm thinking I need go back to the gym and do my workouts there since I have not been there in little over 1 week and a half due to alot of errands to do ........

I am thinking I am going to buy a table for my deck tomorrow to eat outside in summer.

And grilling. And the letter "L".

I think I definitely need to buy new cell phone 'cause mine is no longer working properly *grumble*

Jamie

I am thinking of return to Arizona for good..but dont know when..im newly single now.....

I am thinking I am going to buy a table for my deck tomorrow to eat outside in summer.

And grilling. And the letter "L".

Oooh grilling out sounds great!!! Wait I don't have a grill anymore... :) Guess I need to think about that :D

I am thinking that as of about half an hour I'm on weekend YAY :hyper:

It's ALL sunny outside!!!!!!! :D

Jamie

I am thinking about how I will be able to make it through the next few weeks working 10 hours a day, 6 days a week.

Boy, I'm gonna be dead tired for the next few weeks. :P

$ KA-CHING $ $ KA-CHING $ $ KA-CHING $

I am thinking of how much my legs and butt hurt from all the exercise in the last 3 days and how I need to page my friend to tell her that I wont join her running tmw. I can barely walk let alone run!

Time for hubby to give you a massage. :naughty:

Myself--I'm thinking this: a.) I have a flipping headache. b.) I'm tired of the snow as we got another 1 1/2 inches of snow again and c.) It's hard to soar like an eagle when one is working with a bunch of turkeys. :D

I am thinking, Thank Goodness Tomorrow is Friday.

Leaving work early! Yippee!! I will be spending my weekend on the boat!!!

You'll be on the boat.......I'll be on the slopes! :lol:

:lol: I am thinking! I hope it rains Tomorrow, like it suppose to.

So far..our local Bay area weather man said that it suppose to rain Friday. And be clear and sunny on Sat and Sun!! :D

$ KA-CHING $ $ KA-CHING $ $ KA-CHING $

Yeah, The money sounds good when I get to work more hours but gawd, for the first few days - I was sooooo mentally exhausted.

Today was not so bad because I was feeling so great, peppy and all that. It seems I'm already getting accustomed to the routine.

Right now, I'm thinking about what to eat for dinner. I have no idea what I want to eat for supper, ha! :)

I am thinking I need to get ready for my class in an hour. I also have to make sure I have my girls fed and cleaned up because I am still in class when they go to bed.

I'm thinking about what kind of car should I get after the trade in. I recently moved here in Philadelphia, PA from Los Angeles, CA. I brought my car, 2004 Acura RSX, all the way to here as well. Driving my car here is making me headaches. The street roads here are not very smooth; just a ton of potholes, uneven pavements, etc.

I am thinking!! How can kids be so destructive!!!

My son broke a pipe outside, by yanking on the water hose!! *sigh*

Had to turn off the main Valve, until hubby comes home to fix it. :mad:

Iam thinking how much I love relaxing with my hubby on the couch watching our favorite shows. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back