What are you thinking about? Part VIII

Shopping for a vehicle isn't as much fun as it was 20 years ago. The zeal of shopping for vehicle isn't there.

I thinking should I put 3rd pr pants on I so cold.

are you warmer, caz?

I'm thinking about how my casserole thing is gonna be later.
I had lots of leftover onions and mushrooms from our belated Thanksgiving/Chanukah celebration a few days ago at my parents' and also some extra potatoes, so I cut up the potatoes and steamed them, then added cut-up red onions and scallions and mushrooms and also some coconut cheese. I mixed the cooked poatoes with the other stuff and added some olive oil on top and baked it in the oven for a bit to get everything more "together".

I have some chicken andouille sausage to go with it later.

Frozen.mothers birthday she don't know who I am anymore proberly never did.my feelings for her rather like stub toe gluing eyelids open looking at sun In that sort of ball park feeling.i going get cussed out if no go but not going be hypocrit either I hate the woman she hates me.she 2min walk away me husband gone in my place..What to do

maybe you could make yourself something hot to warm up.

so far as your hub going - so he goes, you stay, not suffer to do something you don't want to do.

Frozen.mothers birthday she don't know who I am anymore proberly never did.my feelings for her rather like stub toe gluing eyelids open looking at sun In that sort of ball park feeling.i going get cussed out if no go but not going be hypocrit either I hate the woman she hates me.she 2min walk away me husband gone in my place..What to do

Oh, Caz, I feel so awful when you write posts like that! Please don't, remember the adage, "if you can't say something nice, say nothing at all!"

Shopping for a vehicle isn't as much fun as it was 20 years ago. The zeal of shopping for vehicle isn't there.

That's for sure Derick, such drudgery shopping for vehicles today!

My hubby is an antique car enthusiast, his latest is a 1963 Studebaker Lark, he belongs to touring clubs and has a good time traveling on weekend trips in the summer and fall months. Myself, I don't care for the old cars, they always leak exhaust fumes into my face, hubby ignores it! It makes me sick, I have my hobbies and he has his.

Oh, Caz, I feel so awful when you write posts like that! Please don't, remember the adage, "if you can't say something nice, say nothing at all!"
So hold it all in?

Yeah that will do wonders for her mental health.

I'm thinking Annie meant not to say anything when she visits her mom.

No, Love Blue, I was referring to the fact that no one, no matter how much they dislike their parent should go on and on, saying how terrible the parent is on a public forum. She has said it so many times that today it just got on my nerves and I wrote out of turn evidently.

I'm missing my mother and sisters who have recently passed away, it just sounds so awful to read her views of her mother. What ever happened to respect your parents. I'm sure she has many people to get her feeling out that she can speak with, she certainly isn't a person to hold them in.

Just my view, I understand if others don't agree.

I think everyone is feeling emotional at this time of year, even though the holidays have passed. Many are stressed with work, finances, family, and such. I've gone through all that too, and for me, this recent holiday season was especially more tough than usual for certain reasons. So I think some are venting out more than usual - it just kind of comes out sometimes, doesn't it? :) Hugs to anyone who needs one!

I think everyone is feeling emotional at this time of year, even though the holidays have passed. Many are stressed with work, finances, family, and such. I've gone through all that too, and for me, this recent holiday season was especially more tough than usual for certain reasons. So I think some are venting out more than usual - it just kind of comes out sometimes, doesn't it? :) Hugs to anyone who needs one!

I agree, and hugs for you too, hope things smooth out for you.

are you warmer, caz?

I'm thinking about how my casserole thing is gonna be later.
I had lots of leftover onions and mushrooms from our belated Thanksgiving/Chanukah celebration a few days ago at my parents' and also some extra potatoes, so I cut up the potatoes and steamed them, then added cut-up red onions and scallions and mushrooms and also some coconut cheese. I mixed the cooked poatoes with the other stuff and added some olive oil on top and baked it in the oven for a bit to get everything more "together".

I have some chicken andouille sausage to go with it later.

I never had coconut cheese and didn't know you could buy it! Is it sweet tasting ?

I don't think it's very sweet. This is the product, in a variety of versions or other items <Apparently they offer things like cheesecake, too - never saw that available in my area>: http://us.daiyafoods.com/our-products

if you scroll all the way down at the link, you can find an image of the "Cheddar Style Slices" in the square container, that we use. It does melt quite nicely. I'm used to eating things like this and to me it doesn't taste totally like actual cheese. But I think it makes an ok sub.

I don't think it's very sweet. This is the product, in a variety of versions or other items <Apparently they offer things like cheesecake, too - never saw that available in my area>: http://us.daiyafoods.com/our-products

if you scroll all the way down at the link, you can find an image of the "Cheddar Style Slices" in the square container, that we use. It does melt quite nicely. I'm used to eating things like this and to me it doesn't taste totally like actual cheese. But I think it makes an ok sub.

I will have to try and find I am curious to see how it taste .

of the various non-dairy cheese alternative, I think it's the best one-

if you have a health food store in your area, or a very large grocery chain like Woodman's or Meiijer's, they may have it <the Woodman's here has it>

if u find it and try, let me know what you think!

of the various non-dairy cheese alternative, I think it's the best one-

if you have a health food store in your area, or a very large grocery chain like Woodman's or Meiijer's, they may have it <the Woodman's here has it>

if u find it and try, let me know what you think!

We only have Walmart out here . YUCKY ! We have a small health store but it not a chain store so it's very expense

My vote is abnormal psychology :). That's one class I wish I had taken at Gallaudet. I took Psychology of Personality instead.

Interesting subject , right ? I am looking forward to it. I don't start until mid Feb shucks!

Interesting subject , right ? I am looking forward to it. I don't start until mid Feb shucks!
It is- I was really fascinated with Psych of Personality and did well in that class. the professor even asked why I didn't choose psychology as a major lol (in extreme hindsight I really wonder if I should have now).

Back