What are you thinking about? Part VIII

Football season went by fast. On to play offs

Football season went by fast. On to play offs
Was an up and down season for me. I'm happy the Seahawks are in but I don't think they have what it takes this year. We shall see. :D

Was an up and down season for me. I'm happy the Seahawks are in but I don't think they have what it takes this year. We shall see. :D

One never knows what can happen. Your Seahawks are in playoffs got wait see what it brings .

What a game for the Vikings last night! The last 1 1/2 minutes were nerve-wracking! I did not want the Packers to tie the game, and they didn't! DEFENSE !!! :D

What a game for the Vikings last night! The last 1 1/2 minutes were nerve-wracking! I did not want the Packers to tie the game, and they didn't! DEFENSE !!! :D

And to boot, Adrian Peterson won the rushing title...even if he had the title before yesterday's kick-okk....:P

Thinking I need to get off my lazy arse and get to movin'....has been real chilly for a few days and sort of hibernating in the house.....Lots to do...no motivation tho'....

I wonder when the Christmas lights on alldeaf are going to be packed up and put away.

Heart failure sucks., My kitten was spayed today, and I wasn't well enough to go along for any of it. At least I am able to keep her company in the bedroom for her recovery.
21ec8cy.jpg

Here she is on the bed at home after.

What a beautiful kitten, Botts.

I'm sorry you weren't feeling well to go to the vet with her. At least she's home with you now.

Maybe not till Jan 7th. Christmas is not over yet. The 12 days of Christmas occur AFTER Christmas day, not before.

I just put everything away today after I got home from work. My house looks back to normal.

I just put everything away today after I got home from work. My house looks back to normal.

We put everything away this weekend. Always makes the house look so clean and organized. I started my "to do" list of all the projects I would like to get done. Hubby hates that list.:giggle: I'm thinking of making another list with fun places to go, places to eat, movies we want to see etc. Put all those ideas in a jar and on Wednesdays we pick one out of the jar to do maybe every other weekend.

We put everything away this weekend. Always makes the house look so clean and organized. I started my "to do" list of all the projects I would like to get done. Hubby hates that list.:giggle: I'm thinking of making another list with fun places to go, places to eat, movies we want to see etc. Put all those ideas in a jar and on Wednesdays we pick one out of the jar to do maybe every other weekend.

You could write the ideas you like the most a few times and put them in the jar and have a better chance of picking it . :giggle:

I am thinking about spring semester , political science or abnormal psychology. :hmm:

I am thinking about spring semester , political science or abnormal psychology. :hmm:
My vote is abnormal psychology :). That's one class I wish I had taken at Gallaudet. I took Psychology of Personality instead.

Got go into the city (Norwich)it raining windy I not want get out of bed had shower climb back in bed

I took abnormal psychology at community college in Long Island. The course was very interesting. I highly recommend it. What is your major? My major was psychology at Gallaudet University after I graduated from community college. Unfortunately I did not graduate from Gallaudet. I did not have enough money to continue my education.

Back