What are you thinking about? Part VIII

Thinking about the weekend. Fun stuff to do and enjoy the day at the beach with my doggie.

Was he or she in jail a long time. My brother is serving his 3rd year in jail now. I cant imagine being in jail.
Oh, I can't either. But I've had friends in jail a long time. Bad choices, unfortunately. I'm sorry about your brother. Does he have a long ways to go?

Thinking about Oroville residents and residents in towns getting out safely. Oroville Spillway is failing. Sad.

Thinking about Oroville residents and residents in towns getting out safely. Oroville Spillway is failing. Sad.

Yes it's a huge mess. The hole grew bigger that it can't be used and they had to use emergency spill using the ground.

1024x1024.jpg

This is a huge mess..

920x920.jpg

Yes it's a huge mess. The hole grew bigger that it can't be used and they had to use emergency spill using the ground.

1024x1024.jpg

This is a huge mess..

920x920.jpg

It is scary! I don't have cable here. Is it over all the local news now in your town? My old friend is contacting her friends there. She is so worried.

Yes it is all over the news here. It's very bad there. there will be flooding in the area. The dam is getting full and they had to spill some down the river below by ground which made erosion worse.

It's been ages since I saw Oroville dam for a visit. I don't understand the government. I really hope it won't get worse.

It's been ages since I saw Oroville dam for a visit. I don't understand the government. I really hope it won't get worse.

It sounds like the government were not prepared for this one...

I didn't miss anything last night , the Grammy's are not good anymore. I did see Bruno Mars tribute to Prince, that was good. Beyonce was creepy.

Thinking about my sister, she's going to have gallbladder surgery next week. Hopefully it goes well... No bueno for her birthday month... :(
Got mine out a couple years ago, no biggie, went home same day from hospital and just feels like someone punched you in the side and bruised it... no real pain just an ache for about a week.
BUT if I could go back in time, Id opt for having it cleaned out instead of removeal and suffer 3 months of pain... The body does not like it missing.

Back