What are you thinking about? Part VIII

I'm worried about my sister. She is sick with cold and stomach virus. She is dehydrated. She is pregnant and she is due in middle of March. She is having contract every five minutes. Baby's heartbeat is little fast. Doctors are trying to stop the contraction.
I hope she and the baby will be OK.

I hope she and the baby will be OK.
She looked exhausted when I spoke to her on Glide. She said she is ok though. I doubt she will get a good sleep with contractions. It is less now.

I'm thinking...I've lost 1/2 of my day...grrrrr...unbelievable that I went to sleep at 3:30am (watching TV)...and got up at 2:30 in the afternoon....LOL...the weather changed so drastically from yesterday, very cloudy and no sun peeking in my windows...guessing that had something to do with it. And my wall clock's battery went dead and without my glasses couldn't see the time on my arm watch...so I just snooooozzzed along with my doggie. I've never slept that long in my Life.

How I threw out my back yesterday. I think playing volleyball in the pool has something to do with it. I'm deliberating whether to go to the hot tub this evening.

How I threw out my back yesterday. I think playing volleyball in the pool has something to do with it. I'm deliberating whether to go to the hot tub this evening.
I think AC needs to stay in bed where she's less likely to injure herself. :giggle:

Closing my 16-year CA business license was one of the hardest decisions I've made, but in my heart, it was good. Real good. And it was a time for me to cut ties with one of my galleries who haven't express any interest in supporting artists' works except taking advantages of others.

I hope the Falcons win, but logically, the Patriots will win.

I am thinking about buying a new Super Bowl LI jersey:D

Thinking how I hate scum bags... tonight there is several car break in at work and the fitness next door. Other places were hit at nearby restaurant. A co worker's Land Rover was broken into and had her purse taken losing her checkbook and a credit card.

Had a friend whose truck got siphoned out of fuel tank by cutting the filler tube and inserted a hose into the tank and took around $25 worth of fuel. What makes him furious is why didn't he just open the gas door and use the hose in (no gascap lock) instead of cutting the hose in the filler tube. It happened at his home while his family went out to do errands and came home to see the hose hanging on his truck that someone left behind.

Thinking how I hate scum bags... tonight there is several car break in at work and the fitness next door. Other places were hit at nearby restaurant. A co worker's Land Rover was broken into and had her purse taken losing her checkbook and a credit card.

Had a friend whose truck got siphoned out of fuel tank by cutting the filler tube and inserted a hose into the tank and took around $25 worth of fuel. What makes him furious is why didn't he just open the gas door and use the hose in (no gascap lock) instead of cutting the hose in the filler tube. It happened at his home while his family went out to do errands and came home to see the hose hanging on his truck that someone left behind.
Wow that sucks! I hope the bad guy is caught soon!

That's bad. :( At my fitness center we mentioned this problem to the owner/trainer. He said he's had his truck broken into at the center.

Wow, that really stinks!

That's bad. :( At my fitness center we mentioned this problem to the owner/trainer. He said he's had his truck broken into at the center.

Wow, that really stinks!

Learned that a bank was robbed in the same city I work in earlier in the day yesterday. 14 cars were broken into last night at work and next door. Police department sent a letter with the warning about car burglaries and to lock vehicles. No doubt that police department had their hands full yesterday.

This is a pic of a friend whose truck fuel tank was siphoned. The crook left the hose behind:

16508390_1382810285072796_4398330963674120523_n.jpg

I am thinking about taking a Spanish class but it's so expensive. Will see got time to think about it :D

Learned that a bank was robbed in the same city I work in earlier in the day yesterday. 14 cars were broken into last night at work and next door. Police department sent a letter with the warning about car burglaries and to lock vehicles. No doubt that police department had their hands full yesterday.

This is a pic of a friend whose truck fuel tank was siphoned. The crook left the hose behind:

16508390_1382810285072796_4398330963674120523_n.jpg
Oh, man! I hope they catch the culprits.

Back