What are you thinking about? Part VIII

Yes, two weeks of ear pain. I hope it goes away fast!
OMG ! That is horrible ! Why did the Dr. wait so long to give you a stronger med ? I don't have a lot of faith in doctors . I can't even find an ENT dr. to go to in my city. We have 2 and they're not well liked . An audi I use to go worked with one ENT Dr. and my audi couldn't take it anymore and moved to the first place he could find to get away from the ENT Dr.

OMG ! That is horrible ! Why did the Dr. wait so long to give you a stronger med ? I don't have a lot of faith in doctors . I can't even find an ENT dr. to go to in my city. We have 2 and they're not well liked . An audi I use to go worked with one ENT Dr. and my audi couldn't take it anymore and moved to the first place he could find to get away from the ENT Dr.
I went to a doc visit prior, then went to an urgent care the doc gave me ear drops , finally went again to an urgent care for stronger medication bec the one previously didn't work.
If it doesn't heal , I need to go to my primary doctor.

I went to a doc visit prior, then went to an urgent care the doc gave me ear drops , finally went again to an urgent care for stronger medication bec the one previously didn't work.
If it doesn't heal , I need to go to my primary doctor.
Didn't the urgent care DR. tell you have a follow up with your primary Dr.?

I haven't getting ear infection since last time was in 1996 that developed after CI surgery, it was severe and was on antibiotic for 1 month.

Sometime, I got one during colds or sinus infection and ear drum may be normal, but got swollen when sinus got full.

My grandma had chronic ear infection that lead her to retire from her job with pension and drawing SSDI in 1976, after 20 years of service.

I haven't getting ear infection since last time was in 1996 that developed after CI surgery, it was severe and was on antibiotic for 1 month.

Sometime, I got one during colds or sinus infection and ear drum may be normal, but got swollen when sinus got full.

My grandma had chronic ear infection that lead her to retire from her job with pension and drawing SSDI in 1976, after 20 years of service.
Chronic ear infection sounds scary bec I hope mine doesn't get that way :(

I am sorry to hear that about your grandma. She had enough years of service to retire. That's a plus for her.

Chronic ear infection sounds scary bec I hope mine doesn't get that way :(

I am sorry to hear that about your grandma. She had enough years of service to retire. That's a plus for her.

Yes, she retired when she was 39 years old.

How do you guys know when someone is banned on the forum? I can't find anywhere that says banned.

Lots of people let go at work today and yesterday. A bit depressing, but have to admit that one that I knew more, I didn't really like as an employee. Great outside of work, but painful to work with. So many people fired this year, at least our group is already too small to touch.

And a friend is having marital troubles. Seeing so many of the same issues with them now that I had. And somewhat worse; his wife makes dinner for the rest of the family and they eat before he gets home. At least she owned up to how it wasn't right to tell the kids that he chose to eat out.

Back