What are you thinking about? Part VIII

This most random thought I seen article for cats to play piano cats like A sharp. See picture of cat on piano stool playing piano.It was in science magazine I bought it when got home I realised I put gardening mag in my bag I could go mad when I do that

I wonder if others can find link in their thoughts can take random thoughts to bizzarre levels but got be polite not rude or poke fun unless it in good heart but has to be valid links.i played it many times good fun

This most random thought I seen article for cats to play piano cats like A sharp. See picture of cat on piano stool playing piano.It was in science magazine I bought it when got home I realised I put gardening mag in my bag I could go mad when I do that

Oh, Caz, I do that a lot too. I reach for something, only to find out when I get home, "that's not what I wanted at all......"$%%^&#!! How does that happen any way, little gremlins among the store shelves? :lol:

I'm just home from my weekly grocery shopping, I just can't be let loose at the supermarket, OMG,OMG I spend soo much money! :shock:

Are those a cookie, they are yummy if it's what I'm thinking of?

Yep, my favorite Christmas cookie. Of course, they could be made anytime of the year, but this is the only time I bake cookies.

Sat on iPad broke it techi be here soon I dread cost

:( sorry about your iPad, Caz! Maybe the tech will give you some kinda deal on it-

I'm just home from my weekly grocery shopping, I just can't be let loose at the supermarket, OMG,OMG I spend soo much money! :shock:

The price of food is getting high , 69 cents for an orange at Market Bucket yesterday . It use to 99 cents for 4 oranges . Everyone is spending more $$$ on food.

Apparently your ecomomy increased and recession gone will be effecting rest of world you global economy .but going cause problems in Brazil and Turkyhopefully we be able increase interest here. Thinking any luck my saving be better

I am thinking how this new hair color will turn out.

When you write something in a journal and it scares you but you realize there is nothing you can do nor anyone to reach for... Hoping everyone is having a nice day...

When you write something in a journal and it scares you but you realize there is nothing you can do nor anyone to reach for... Hoping everyone is having a nice day...

I hope you are doing okay.

Old guy in ma residential home in his 90s alcoholic he asked me sneak can beer in he not long for this life and home refused give him a drop..What to do I inclined to sneak whisky into lemonade tell him to hide it and not involve my name..What is wrong with little nip at his age.he also a roadi for Beatles back in the day

Old guy in ma residential home in his 90s alcoholic he asked me sneak can beer in he not long for this life and home refused give him a drop..What to do I inclined to sneak whisky into lemonade tell him to hide it and not involve my name..What is wrong with little nip at his age.he also a roadi for Beatles back in the day

Well, I know of a caregiver of an 85 yr old lady...she loves Vodka once in a while....But her children say "absolutely NOT"....She's not an alcoholic tho'....so the caregiver does sneak in a drink sometimes for her.....Sadly, she was found out...and got fired....

I had a client that had a stroke and was almost 90 yo and used a walker and took about a half dozen pills. He asked me to pour him a drink , I
told "NO , if he wanted a drink he was going have to get it himself "
I was not going to the blame if fell when I went to my next client , the nurse said I did a "good job!" Other clients were giving him a drink and he had trouble feeding himself . :roll:

My son says I could get barred if give him one.Just bit heartless I would like sneak him little totty but don't want trouble.this old guy not able go shop get his own.At over 90 he got that age pissed as fart I no see why they stop him have little sniffter.wdys you against it rr you would .they not sack me I just visitor..
I think the 85yr old family bit cruel the carer trying be kind.oh dear think brain and heart not in sync..I feel so sorry for him

Thinking about how it looks when a member who has another member on ignore posts something that the ignored member has already posted.

Back