What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, we are going out for a nice dinner. One of these years I need to make up our Maui trip. We had planned that forever and I ended up breaking my leg on the 2nd day we were there.
View attachment 21654

OMG my knee was so swollen.

Have tried putting ice on your knee, it looks very painful.

Have tried putting ice on your knee, it looks very painful.

That is not a current injury. It happened around a year ago and she is just talking about it because it is time for another anniversary and the knee injury spoiled the other one.

That is not a current injury. It happened around a year ago and she is just talking about it because it is time for another anniversary and the knee injury spoiled the other one.

OK , I miss that part , well that is good b/c is sure did look painful.

OK , I miss that part , well that is good b/c is sure did look painful.

Sorry I wasn't more clear. That happened on our 25th when we went to Maui. It was extremely painful, spent our whole vacation in the hospital.

what to do about a new phone.

A relative has offered to pay for a new one as a birthday/christmas present but there is a cost limit (limited income). My head is swimming trying to figure out what is best (really drooling over the Galaxy s5 or Galaxy Note but they're both close to 700 bucks!). If I go with a 2 year contract deal with Verizon or something else (Virgin maybe) I don't think there is a way to pay for the phone outright. Thinking of dropping TMobile.

Hm maybe I'll either see if there is a Verizon store near here (not planning to look at ATT- have heard of bad experiences from friends) or wait a month or two to see if prices will drop or not.

Now I know why I haven't upgraded my current phone (besides the fact of 0 income).

what to do about a new phone.

A relative has offered to pay for a new one as a birthday/christmas present but there is a cost limit (limited income). My head is swimming trying to figure out what is best (really drooling over the Galaxy s5 or Galaxy Note but they're both close to 700 bucks!). If I go with a 2 year contract deal with Verizon or something else (Virgin maybe) I don't think there is a way to pay for the phone outright. Thinking of dropping TMobile.

Hm maybe I'll either see if there is a Verizon store near here (not planning to look at ATT- have heard of bad experiences from friends) or wait a month or two to see if prices will drop or not.

Now I know why I haven't upgraded my current phone (besides the fact of 0 income).

I hate that you have sign a 2 years contract with Verizon , I thought getting a phone with them but thought what if I can't hear on it good enough. I would be stuck with a damn phone I can't use. I am not sure what I will do when my phone finally stop working .

Congratulations to Angel and Hubby. :)

I thought I saw on TV that Grimm was on tonight , I can't find it on Comcast listing .

I hate that you have sign a 2 years contract with Verizon , I thought getting a phone with them but thought what if I can't hear on it good enough. I would be stuck with a damn phone I can't use. I am not sure what I will do when my phone finally stop working .
yeah I don't like that either.

On top of that after doing some reading about locked vs unlocked phone it seems it isn't really worth it to just be able to buy a phone and take it to whatever carrier we want because the carriers operate on different networks (AT&T and TMobile are GSM while Verizon and Sprint are CDMA...).

Pain in the patootie. May just stick with TMobile- have to look and see how much it will cost to upgrade then change my plan to a cheaper one.

just looked on Google. Season 4 of Grimm will start on October 24.

Can't wait. :)

Me too! it's my favorite show, and they are making Constantine into a new show for Friday also.

I was thinking about being smarter but then I decided to hold back the flood of genius for a while longer. It is kind of fun having a secret smart life no one suspects is happening. Smiles here.

I'm thinking about why I am awake at 5 AM. Not how I wanted to start my Saturday. Ah, well. Gonna try and get more shut-eye.

Thinking about wearing my Mrs. Dracula costume on Halloween. It's on a Friday so I could even wear it to work. That would be fun. I haven't worn it in about 6 or 7 years. The material is all velvet so it's comfortable to wear.

Thinking about wearing my Mrs. Dracula costume on Halloween. It's on a Friday so I could even wear it to work. That would be fun. I haven't worn it in about 6 or 7 years. The material is all velvet so it's comfortable to wear.

Hope you didn't pack it in a box that is now on the bottom of the pile. :o :)

Hope you didn't pack it in a box that is now on the bottom of the pile. :o :)

No, thankfully! I already packed all my winter clothes that were in dressers, but not from the closet, and that dress has been hanging in the closet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back