What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I saw that while watching NCIS tonight , I do not watch a lot TV so I guess I miss seeing this. Did you see the new NCIS tonight?

Yes, I did. I think they may be running out of new ideas.

That explains why I fell asleep when the new NCIS. I only saw the leg was in the shrimp cargo. Oh well.

I lost interest in NCIS last year. I used to be a big fan of it.

I will still remain a fan of NCIS and NCIS LA but new orleans hasn't grabbed me yet. They're doing the same thing that CSI and Law & Order did- trying to put old ideas into new locales.... (Hated CSI Miami).

I just finished watching NCIS: New Orleans. I'll reserve judgement until I see more of it.

Insomnia. Wish I didn't have it. I'm starting to really dislike nighttime.

Thinking about bringing my bicycle downtown this weekend. That way I wouldn't have to ride the bus down there.

You will save money that way too . How are things going with your move ?

Yeah, I would, but still gotta take the Metra, though. Move's been postponed until 10/3. Turns out they expect to get paid rent the same day I move, so now we wait until the 3rd.

Bones is back on tonight ! :D

CB2 that is not too far off , so you can bring a bike on the subway ? I have not been on one in years and can't remember if what people are allowed to bring on.

Bones is back on tonight ! :D

CB2 that is not too far off , so you can bring a bike on the subway ? I have not been on one in years and can't remember if what people are allowed to bring on.

Yeah, I could, and the last time I rode the subway was quite a while ago. However.... given that I'm headed downtown on Saturday, using the Metra makes more sense, as the Metra trains do have a space for bicycles, while CTA trains do not. Plus, I can get to Michigan a lot quicker if I used the Metra.

King fire is now 43% contained, burned 94,000 acres. That area is actually under flash flood warnings due to the inch of rain they got last night. Rain helped but is making it harder for the firefighters to get up the steep hills. The news said that it will be another few weeks before it is all the way out. 2,800 people are still evacuated from their homes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back