What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually i do. I actually have developed a plan to ask staff about some apartments that might be open, and it will depend on certain things, but given the situation i'm presently in, that may change, and i hope it does.

like!

my twisted thinking today, but the butterflies pee? someone has seen them pee? :cool2:
Of course no one has seen them pee. They are very private creatures, and always shut the potty door when they do their business. ;)

Of course no one has seen them pee. They are very private creatures, and always shut the potty door when they do their business. ;)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeEoWReue4Y[/ame]

I got curious to how butterflies do pee , I guess this one could not wait to used the bathroom . LOL! And I know you're joking about this .

Thinking that this King Fire is never going to end. Smoke is really bad causing outdoor sports to be cancelled including in my area. They now have 5,000+ firefighters. Conditions tonight are not suppose to be that great for them. Gusty winds but there is a chance for some rain later in the week.

Thinking that this King Fire is never going to end. Smoke is really bad causing outdoor sports to be cancelled including in my area. They now have 5,000+ firefighters. Conditions tonight are not suppose to be that great for them. Gusty winds but there is a chance for some rain later in the week.

If the wind picks up there's a good chance of it starting more spot fires besides whats already burning. Then those will spread too and make it worse. Fire makes its own wind too.

Thinking about divorce being final soon. Sometimes when I think about my life, i think "WTF happened? Who are you?"

I can't delete or edit the pictures in photobucket. It sucks! I don't know why they changed the features.

I can't delete or edit the pictures in photobucket. It sucks! I don't know why they changed the features.

SliverRoxy... do you have a wrench on the upper right hand corner of said photos? You might need to select a photo, and then look for that wrench. You can delete the photos there, and I believe edit it, too.

SliverRoxy... do you have a wrench on the upper right hand corner of said photos? You might need to select a photo, and then look for that wrench. You can delete the photos there, and I believe edit it, too.

I didn't realize that there is another way. Thanks!

Maybe volunteering at the Humane Society. The trick is how to sneak a cat home without the husband knowing.

:(

getting this damn caste off my arm and why pick I flurecent pink,i was told it the in colour these days for broke n bones

NCIS is back on tonight but NCIS LA is gone I guess the rating was not too good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back