What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking that I could get really used to wet rainy type conditions over all this sun and heat.

I was thinking of getting a tan and go in the pool but that's not happening it's overcast and bit cool to get in the pool. I am staying indoors.

Got a lift to work today, so spent a while making things disappear for my daughter. Finally had to tell her my magic was gone for the day so she didn't catch on to what I was doing. It was lots of fun seeing her react, though.

And the tooth fairy visited her big sister, too.

Thinking the our kids need to learn the importance of throwing away scraps immediately while camping.

Thinking I don't want to be eaten by a bear...

no silly. a bear simply wants to eat with you because he's lonely.

bear.jpg

Why immediately? As opposed to what? Bugs, bears, bees???
!
Swarms of flies will descend in our area. It is very hot and muggy so lots of flies out there especially horse flies! Ggggrrr

Wirelessly posted

Thinking about a lot of things. I am ok :)

I am thinking that I would love to surround myself with more deaf and HOH people that wants to strive for better things in life.

I am thinking about more crafting. Trying to find information about copic markers and the potential air brushing opportunities.

On another crafting related thought, I am really wanting to try felting! It looks fun and interesting. I am just not sure any of the local stores actually supply felting materials. Most have 'site only' materials. Drives me nuts! That and the fact no one I know does it. (Though I guess that also makes it appealing in a way too!)

Buying one thing always seems to have a way of leading to buying something else. (Thinking RV and now adding canopy)

We had a canopy but it broke. We will continue to buy stuff for camping because we love doing it as a family. It is worth it.

thinking how funny about the tv called, under the dome. hearing lady who happens to know ASL, and is inside the dome. She did talk to the Deaf mother while Deaf mother is outside of the dome. SO someone saw the hearing lady, and asked her " do you know read lips?" W...T....F.... I found it so hilarious that hearing lady who knows ASL and can read lipreads. I know hearing people can read lips. but deaf people are often the skill lipreaders. But in that TV, its hearing lady.

I was thinking that too!

Also, it's funny, before they started signing, I was thinking "wow, Deaf people would do great here, communicating through the dome." I even texted a friend about that when the crowds showed up, and then 5 minutes later that woman starts signing.

Such as it was. "ok", "I love you", nothing too fluent looking. That actually made the lip reading thing seem even sillier.

I was thinking that too!

Also, it's funny, before they started signing, I was thinking "wow, Deaf people would do great here, communicating through the dome." I even texted a friend about that when the crowds showed up, and then 5 minutes later that woman starts signing.

Such as it was. "ok", "I love you", nothing too fluent looking. That actually made the lip reading thing seem even sillier.

Oh yeah she kept saying " ok ok okokokokokokokokokokokok" "ILY" lol

:(Ambrosia I'm very sad with you about your cat

well today it's cooler but last week we were having heat index of 100+ which is rare for here. With the humidity it felt like you were walking around in a sauna with a down comforter on. At my new job, part of the retail store is actually an old warehouse type part with overhead skylights and flat roof black roof. No AC in that part. We had these big industrial fans going and a smaller standing fan by the checkout counter. One of the owners also covered the skylights. I just kept carrying water with me and sometimes doused myself with it. We also have essential oils in the store <very pure concentrated extracts from plants> and one of them is peppermint. One of the employees put a little spray bottle of peppermint and water so employees could re-fresh with the peppermint spray. It smelled wonderful.
The owner hopes to put AC in later in the year or next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back