What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having vodka for dinner.

I spent a couple hours between the vet, and then the emergency animal hospital for my cat. My last check was absolute crap and I they need more money than I have right now to help her :(

Later I was driving my son to his friends house, I'm crying thinking about my cat dying and a freaking deer runs out in front me :(

I'm having vodka for dinner.

oh no, and yeah voddy,,,,

in NZ we have a real good voddy, (but i dont buy them, maybe tasted 1 or 2, like a kiwifruit flavoured one but dunno what was other one was i wasnt paying attention, but suppose ond of best in world (name - level 42)...yeah...damit it not nice to lose a good pet....would say dont get one too soon as you're in the transistion stage (am I right?)
bugger!! is al i can say...and try not over do the voddy ... relaz babe

Thinking about my husband and what he is up to.

Oh No! My husband is home! I have to help him bring the groceries in. I hate doing that.

Oh No! My husband is home! I have to help him bring the groceries in. I hate doing that.

Your hubby does the grocery shopping and you even hate carrying it in?!?! You are SOOOOO spoiled!!! :laugh2:

Your hubby does the grocery shopping and you even hate carrying it in?!?! You are SOOOOO spoiled!!! :laugh2:

:aw:

Only just today because I am very very low on energy.

I am just so tired of negative people bring down my hubby. He was looking forward to something, but after hearing this 1 person, he is now wanting to change plans. I told him that I would get the info from about 5 others and let him know. HE already believes me and is feeling better.

The Today show is having a segment about people getting implant or HA for the first time . It will be on the show Tuesday.

I'm thinking if I should finish drinking the bucket of carribean drink. My bro in law made it. I had two margarita already. But I'm satisfied the way I feel as of right now . Hmmm

Thinking about going to the State Fair on Monday. Haven't been in years due to the heat.

I can't sleeping figure out think sleep! crappy! :lol:

Thinking the weather, though cooler, is not looking good this week, at least the beginning of the week, for dress rehearsals @ the open-air theater. Calling for a lot of rain Monday & Tuesday. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back