What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
:thumb:

just beware... Ontario is lacking some deaf support like VP. I may be going to Toronto this month or next month. what kind of jobs are you looking for?

Thanks, I'm in the "mild and moderate" loss now depending on frequency. I actually do a lot of VoIP work now; setting up SIP peers, SBCs, and servers. Fortunately I don't have to do the audio testing. I'm considering looking at places that do VRS or going back to network engineering. Most of my experience is with carriers as opposed to enterprise solutions. With my hearing getting worse, I don't think enterprise work is feasible.

It's a tough situation when I think about being here for 6 years and knowing that even as my hearing goes, I'm pretty secure.

My phone interview went very well. He said I was a good fit, and if I "read" him right, he wanted to say "You've got the job.", but he couldn't because he has a few more candidates to interview.
Fingers, toes & eyes are crossed. :)

My son borrowed some moving boxes we have in the garage. He just called and there is a snake in his apartment. Glad it found him and not me!!!! Animal control is on the way!!

Oh good Lord!...run for your lives!....What kind of snake if you know?...Hope it's not poisonous or preggy!....:eek2::run:

My phone interview went very well. He said I was a good fit, and if I "read" him right, he wanted to say "You've got the job.", but he couldn't because he has a few more candidates to interview.
Fingers, toes & eyes are crossed. :)

Yay! I have a face-to-face interview with 5 people tomorrow for this job!

I am thinking I really, really do not like this schedule hubby is on. Any other time and it was an easy adjustment from second shift to third shift, or first to third. Now, he's been on either first or second for 3 years, then got a new job and for the last month or two, he's been on third shift. He's adjusting somewhat, but I am not.

How much I would rather be outside than indoors, working !! :( Spring has finally sprung for Minnesota.

I am thinking I really, really do not like this schedule hubby is on. Any other time and it was an easy adjustment from second shift to third shift, or first to third. Now, he's been on either first or second for 3 years, then got a new job and for the last month or two, he's been on third shift. He's adjusting somewhat, but I am not.

Yeah, I've seen some parents have sloppy work schedule that they can't fit together so they can take turn watch their kids. They would be forced to have their sister or mom to watch their kids.

Yeah, I've seen some parents have sloppy work schedule that they can't fit together so they can take turn watch their kids. They would be forced to have their sister or mom to watch their kids.

Their kids are older teens and not even in school anymore. As she said she is having trouble adjusting to the third shift as an ongoing schedule.

Wirelessly posted

I am made a tough decision.

It's going to take four hours to get home from watching the San Francisco Giants game. They won though so it was fun. Rush hour in San Francisco is so, so bad!!!'

Luckily, that was never a problem for me. My mother has lived with us for my whole married life and the growing up of my kids. Daughter is 19, son will be 18 on 5/19. In the old house, it was easier to deal with hubby sleeping in the daytime as it was a mobile home and our room was at one end while the front end of the house was the living room and kitchen. School was on the kitchen table or we set up desks in the living room. It kept me busy and then they had 2 acres to run and play. Now, it's quite a bit different in more ways than 1.

It's going to take four hours to get home from watching the San Francisco Giants game. They won though so it was fun. Rush hour in San Francisco is so, so bad!!!'

Yeah, I can imagine that lol. I remember how bad the rush hour traffic is in SF bay area.

I am thinking that if I want to find out the best deal to buy a Dodge Grand Caravan, maybe 2013 clearance, and I write it in this thread, will I suddenly get lots of ads that truly inform me?

How much I would rather be outside than indoors, working !! :( Spring has finally sprung for Minnesota.

I was having that same thought earlier, BUT I wasn't too bummed about because today was the first day I was completely booked at my new clinic. 7 massages I did today, cha-ching!!! :D But tomorrow the clinic isn't even opening til 1, and my first one is at 2, so I'll have plenty of time to lay around by the pool and nap or read. Friday we're opening late as well. The clinic is going to start using allscript. We'll have ipads and we're going to keep track of all the patients records, do my soap notes (what we were worked yada yada) digitally. No more paper. The front desk girls are getting trained for it tomorrow, all the therapists and Drs are getting trained tomorrow. The clinic has 3 Drs, a doctor doctor, not actualy sure what kind of doctor lol but he presribes massage therpay, accupunture, chirptacor sessions, colon therapy, medical "food" for weight loss, and exercise. The other 2 doctors are the Chiropractor and the accupunture Dr, also a physical trainer for the exercise there's a room for that in the clinic as well. The place is pretty awesome......just wish they had hydrailic tables!!!!

yes all that stuff is covered under insurance because a doctor is prescribing it!! Crazy!!! I massaged a woman the other day it was her 78th massage, she's been getting massages there every single week for over a year!! And it's all covered under insurance, she only has to pay the copay!

Chrysler Town and Country at zero apr is the ad I am getting...

I asked for Dodge Grand Caravan!! :mad2:

Haha Bottesini, that is a very clever idea :). Maybe you just have to scream it in caps.

PS: I love my DGC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back