What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

KristinaB said:
I'm thinking of various ways to really hurt MIL. Not really, but I am sick of sitting in either the carport, utility room or bedroom. She had someone come in a clean who used so many chemicals, that I can't breathe. I already had the throat swell up once.

I understand your position, hang in there hugs .

thinking ^_^ i want to change to more happy! :)

She will and had told me I am not allowed to use it in her house. Ah well. At least I know my house will be clean and fresh and still not be chemical laden.

I can't imagine having to put up with chemical smell (bleach/chlorox) all the time. we don't do that anymore at my home.

I can't imagine having to put up with chemical smell (bleach/chlorox) all the time. we don't do that anymore at my home.

She uses it. I will be doing the vinegar, baking soda and lemon juice run. Maybe add in a little lavender oil.

I am thinking of new things to come in my life, praying I pass my exam in two weeks! This will open doors to be independent again:D

I hate on headache! :( shameful my caregiving irresponsibly no answer! bit longest I have wait for doctor! probably on become on risk on risk headache 0.o

Thinking how I wanted to check off something on my "bucket list" today. Wanted to go to a San Francisco Giants baseball game. To get two decent seats would cost $275 not including tavel or parking. So, I will be watching from home once again.

Thinking how I wanted to check off something on my "bucket list" today. Wanted to go to a San Francisco Giants baseball game. To get two decent seats would cost $275 not including tavel or parking. So, I will be watching from home once again.

Ive been to Giants game in SF and that is b/c my brother is rich. I always want to go to a Bulls game in Chicago.. it's def. on my bucket list..maybe one day..Im sure it's hard to get tickets b/c Bulls are so popular..I want to see Michael Jordan statue outside of the arena. :cool2:

Ive been to Giants game in SF and that is b/c my brother is rich. I always want to go to a Bulls game in Chicago.. it's def. on my bucket list..maybe one day..Im sure it's hard to get tickets b/c Bulls are so popular..I want to see Michael Jordan statue outside of the arena. :cool2:

I guess since the Giants are in first place in their division they can charge big bucks. We can get tickets for around $100 but I wouldn't be able to see anything. To bad only the rich can afford to go see these games.

I got hooked on the Giants after going deaf last year. It was one of the few programs that I could follow the CC. So going to a game has a special meaning to me that is why it is on my bucket list.

Hope you get to that Bulls game, that would be amazing!!!

I'm thinking about the most hilarious thing I've seen today. It was the definition of something on urbandictionary.com that someone posted on another's wall. I got a good laugh out of it.

Wirelessly posted

Thinking my hair looked lovely on our 8 months anniversary :) I got it cut and styled yesterday and mio amor loved it!

Last edited:
Thinking the new school term has begun and for a few weeks, we will see many young new ASL students who love deaf people! :eek:

I'm like 30 minutes or so from United Stadium. I won't mind going to Bulls game. Looking forward to see when Rose will be back.

Go Bulls!!!

Thinking the new school term has begun and for a few weeks, we will see many young new ASL students who love deaf people! :eek:

I would have to keep advertising and advertising so that students starting school will see bikes that I have for sale.

I'm thinking about a very disturbing post and avatar (not my own obviously).

I guess since the Giants are in first place in their division they can charge big bucks. We can get tickets for around $100 but I wouldn't be able to see anything. To bad only the rich can afford to go see these games.

I got hooked on the Giants after going deaf last year. It was one of the few programs that I could follow the CC. So going to a game has a special meaning to me that is why it is on my bucket list.

Hope you get to that Bulls game, that would be amazing!!!

:ty:

Maybe you can try to attend a Giants game next April and get tickets for face value. :hmm:

I'm like 30 minutes or so from United Stadium. I won't mind going to Bulls game. Looking forward to see when Rose will be back.

Go Bulls!!!

You live very close to United Center..that's very cool. D-Rose is a very humble guy..he cried at a shoe meetin, recently. Things arent goin good in the city. I purchased a Rose collector's level McFarlane figure while ago and love it. :rockon: ...found it in sports store at the mall. I hope his injury wont slow him down.. If I attend a Bulls home game, Ill make sure I wear my St. Patrick Rose jersey. :)

Neighbor is awesome! He snuck into my yard this week and fixed my mower and gave my battery back too!

I thinking. I think so figure out! I want to plan do soon! I will do Tuesday ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back