What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking it's not so important how you feel, its how you look. My friends out there, you now who you are, let me tell you something - you look marvelous. :laugh2: Not sure what made me think of Fernando today.

I'm thinking about how bizzare it is for people to go to an online forum to "make friends".

Don't you love me!!?? :shock:

:P

Of course! But that was by default- I didn't come to this forum to, "make friends" as so many others seem to do.

Call me old school... I believe in making friends in person rather than primarily on a forum...

Me too...and made a new "friend" yesterday while walking my doggie. Later that evening, she brought over a plate of spaghetti, which was real nice, even tho' my 16 yr. old found it and of course ate it before I could even get a taste of it....Soon as the weather clears up, think I'll bake something to take over there to her. It's raining here and very overcast...looks like Fall.

I LOVE fall...whooooohooooo.. shorter days, less bugs, no grass growin, trees are naked. :lol: It is wonderful!

According to a friend-"bald males" saves lots of money not getting haircuts! Also, claims one can swim faster- bald.

Not from my personal experience-not bald yet

Off to real work-Hairy swimming!

Wirelessly posted

My Family is nuts!

i will show you :P haircut to you picture :P look likes nice on my hair pretty I am busy on go to gym soon :)

I need to pay more attention to my kitchen appliances. Last night my dishwasher got stuck on the heat/wash cycle 4 hours before I saw it was still running (yes, Justagirl, steam burns). And today, I don't know how long my oven was ready for. Usually I'm only using the oven when kids are here and they let me know when it dings.

Wirelessly posted

rockin'robin said:
Just read an interesting quote from someone.....

"love is Deaf...you just can't say it...you have to show it".....

Love that!

I'm thinking about BeachGirl, and wondering how she is and hope she's doing well...

Wirelessly posted

The Deaf Festival is on next month in Sydney. So looking forward to it.

Wirelessly posted

Also been thinking, I haven't seen DeafCaroline on AD lately. I was away for a few months. Did I miss something? Hope she's ok, I've missed her.

I am just thinking about a lot of different things. Wondering if I am more alone then I think or if it is all in my head. I am starting to think it is not in my head and just been up all night not sure what to think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back