What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apple shame on you

I struggled through the keynote of apple introduction of latest iPad, iPad mini, etc etc.....all the time asking myself..why is this not captioned!! Silly, but I found myself more hurt than angry.

Short time with kids. I only have them for part of today. Taking them to zoo that's having a trunk-or-treat tonight!

Thinking today will be a great day. Meeting out of town family for lunch, visit my mom and my beautiful goddaughter. Then game 3 of the World Series!!! Go Giants!!!

:lol: Well, that's random, but thanks!

I think I'm just catching more and more of your sense of humor. The smart answers to stupid questions make me happy, and you helped me out massively with a link you posted. (I wanted to tell you all about it, but a central detail was private-ish and I couldn't find a way to write you off-forum. So you get this random admiration in the what-are-you-thinking-about thread.)

Last edited:
I have been thinking about skin cancer. My sister just had some removed and it was pretty bad. That makes 3 out of the 7 siblings to get it. I know it isn't inherited but being Irish, light skinned, we are more susceptible. She wan't going to tell me cos we are going to Maui and didn't want me worrying about getting some sun. Damage has been done already!!! All those times I fried my skin when I was younger. Going to see the dermatologist when I return from vacation, just to be sure.

It'z full moon tonite... oh yea and Sandy..strange night! :lol:

Thinking about what I can do to be more tolerant of people who don't know how to do their job and how to help them improve without doing it for them.

Thinking how I want to arrange the stuff in my new cabinets in the new house.

I am thinking about the Halloween candy we have. I put it upstairs but it keeps calling to me. I have to admit I have eaten a few too many tootise rolls already.

I'm thinking about how much hubby really could care less about his health. He is just ignoring what the cardiologist told him over and over. MIL has told me, that if it keeps up and he's dies, then I will get everything. She's heard me tell him over and over what he can and can not have. She has agreed with me.

Im thinkin I need to git off of my arse and walk to pick up the mail...Im expectin important mail..it's already delivered.

Thinking what big hands little kids have when Trick-or-Treating.

Thinking of my boyfriend <3

Thinking about tonite.. hope to see 1 or 2 AHL games online but will see what happens.. also tomorrow hope no snow falling so much.. ehhh gonna be wacky driving lol

I am got job ready tomorrow I soon tomorrow I figure out early awkward

Final I got job I am thinking to right to slow!! day best for me changelle I am lots work move to work!

I am got job ready tomorrow I soon tomorrow I figure out early awkward

Final I got job I am thinking to right to slow!! day best for me changelle I am lots work move to work!

What job?

I'm thinking I should practice on shooting pool. I don't know how many games I've played so far but I lost every time. Still fun anyway.

Im thinkin how cool it will be when the furnace is fixed tomorrow...without heat since last Saturday... we've been usin fireplace and space heaters to stay warm..it's all about patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back