What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about my old Alps MD-1000 printer. *sigh* I miss it. It was thermal and besides the standard colors, you could get silver and gold metallic "ink" as well as white for printing on colored paper.

Thinking of the dog we will be getting soon. Once we are in new house, we are getting a dog from the same guy who gave us our cats. Sadly, one cat had to be put down. I know the dog was a shelter/rescue dog and he's about 5 years old and is a yellow Labrador mix. His name is Buddy.

It needs to mow, trim, plant flowers, etc all on it's own. :giggle:

Yes, I prefer an electric. That's what I've been using for about 5 years now (corded, not battery). I never did like starting a gas mower (though I'm sure there are ones now that are easy to start) plus I don't want to have to deal with the gas & oil.

I'd want a mulchinig one so I don't have to deal with bags (assuming I don't let the grass get too tall between mowings).

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siHqSFh-MLQ"]Brought to you by Cyberdyne[/ame]

Thinking of mio amor's daily messages <3

Thinking that MIL is getting too worked up over a storm that is a Tropical Storm, but may not get worse, small chance that it could. She's bugging us about taking down all her decorations, and putting her shutters on now. Too bad, I can't lift the shutters and I have already fallen twice today so I refuse to clean up for her. I fell while cleaning up the yard and such around the new house.

Thinking about baseball..World Series starts tonight!!! GO S.F. GIANTS!!!

I will forward to news tomorrow assement hear let know possibles tomorrow evaluation I hope be let know tell you news, tomorrow :) I final on already thinking I prepare thinking to do it on serious... Tomorrow already intepreter I am glad of sooner as soon , I hope!

Wirelessly posted

Smithtr said:
I will forward to news tomorrow assement hear let know possibles tomorrow evaluation I hope be let know tell you news, tomorrow :) I final on already thinking I prepare thinking to do it on serious... Tomorrow already intepreter I am glad of sooner as soon , I hope!

Can't wait to know your news! All the best. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
thinking about moving my backside to cook tea and i soooooooooo can not be asrsed

Thinking I don't think the airport should be accepting flights. We have had 5 planes come in and they are flying closer to the ground than normal. I swear I can see faces and I am in the house!!

Game 2 of the World Series tonight!!!! San Francisco Giants won game one easily. Super excited!!!

Thinking about ASL lesson. It went really well. Mostly conversation and review. Glad to know it is sticking. I was even able to give more detail on answers, so not so boring.

I'm thinking that I can go to all college football games I want to in Ann Arbor, MI. I can go to Pentwater, MI every summer. I can go to Farnsmuth, MI every Christmas. However, I want everyone to know that sometimes I don't care about the journey of past, present, or future any more. I feel like breaking away. Hearing World is just not fun any more.

Thinking NBC tonight has Mockingbird Lane, which is an hour long reprise of an old show from my childhood called The Munsters, and then followed by Grimm.

Fun night for me. :)

Im'a thinkin 'bout hurricane Sandy.. I heard it's once in lifetime storm. :eek: ..gonna haves to sit back and watch frankenstorm. :rockon: The hurricane already killed 31 mostly in Cuba. :( included 4 month old boy was crushed by a fallen house. :aw:

I'm thinking the 2 week mark for us to be moving in has now passed and we still have more to go. Spoke with contractor and he's claiming another 2-3 weeks.

I am thinking that the more time I spend here, the more I like Bott.

Need to get out of bed & start working on getting the yard & house ready for Sandy. Am also planning to go for a walk/hike though the woods of a park that was an Amusement Park in the early 1900's. An historical society is in the process of placing markers where things were & I have a map to use to find them. Back in the 70's & 80's I had walked at least some of these woods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back