What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking that if I get mad on a thread to get lock out of the thread. I realized now that it is all about trolling that is going on no where and it never stopped. I should have ignore him but I could not resist what I want to say my piece. Oh, well, I have to be careful next time. **sigh** :(

Thinking about my former coworker who went on medical leave about 2 years ago because she had lung cancer (she was not a smoker). Last spring she was told it was gone from her lungs but I think she said they thought it had spread to her brain. The last time I had "talked" with her, via text msg, was around Sept or Oct.
I had sent her a text msg before Christmas & then again last week but she didn't answer them. Today I texted her husband and he replied back that she passed away in December. :(

Thinking about my former coworker who went on medical leave about 2 years ago because she had lung cancer (she was not a smoker). Last spring she was told it was gone from her lungs but I think she said they thought it had spread to her brain. The last time I had "talked" with her, via text msg, was around Sept or Oct.
I had sent her a text msg before Christmas & then again last week but she didn't answer them. Today I texted her husband and he replied back that she passed away in December. :(

I am sorry that she had passed away. Rest In Peace. :(

thinking, hopeful we got snow today. hopefully, we ll have lot of snow today and tomorrow then we can SKIIIIIIII tomorrow.

thinking, hopeful we got snow today. hopefully, we ll have lot of snow today and tomorrow then we can SKIIIIIIII tomorrow.

Oh my...jeepers creepers...and great balls of fire!....:giggle:....people saying too much snow....tooo cold....but Frisky says....please let it snow!....

Oh my...jeepers creepers...and great balls of fire!....:giggle:....people saying too much snow....tooo cold....but Frisky says....please let it snow!....

i have 4 more pass to go only on sunday, after that no more snow. :lol:

I was going to say it is the difference between playing in it and having to drive on it for something like work.

Thinking how much I hate this meds I am on. Made me waste my day. :(

I am so sick of this winter too. The snow and freezing temps of windchills of -40. This is one spring I will really be looking forward to.

My grandson signed "more". And I knew what he was signing. :giggle:
It was the first time I've seen him sign. It was funny, too, because he had a pretzel nugget in each hand but he was signing for more of the animal crackers my friend had given him earlier.
I had him for about 3-1/2 hours without his mom and he didn't fuss once. He let my friends (wife & husband) hold him. He feel asleep on my friend's lap, too. He's such a good kid (17 months old).

My grandson signed "more". And I knew what he was signing. :giggle:
It was the first time I've seen him sign. It was funny, too, because he had a pretzel nugget in each hand but he was signing for more of the animal crackers my friend had given him earlier.
I had him for about 3-1/2 hours without his mom and he didn't fuss once. He let my friends (wife & husband) hold him. He feel asleep on my friend's lap, too. He's such a good kid (17 months old).

He is about the same age as my goddaughter. Her favorite signs are "eat" and "more" and she signs "finished" after eating. Warms my heart.

My ears have made noise for almost 20 years, but I don't think its tinnitus, its more a wooshy sound like when you hold a shell up to your ear and it sounds like the ocean (fir any hearies or late deafened you know what in talking about) sometimes the squeal/ring, only I wonder if that's the sound of hair cells dying and boom there goes a little but more of my hearing. But lately I've been getting bonafide tinnitus. Started during the summer. But not often, but in the past couple weeks more so. Right now it kind of sounds like UFO in Encounters of the Fourth kind.

That's what I'm thinking about. It sounds like a space ship in my head. I swear some days I sound crazier than others ;)
Yeah I just left myself open :)

Oh heck-- I get all kinds of sounds- Sirens, whoosh like the ocean/seashell thing, Singing (yes singing), high pitched sounds (worse when I am stressed) and for some really strange reason...sometimes what sounds like a comedy routine that I can't even understand anyway- and laughing...:hmm: :confused:.

Had tinnitus in high school but got worse after I left college (and I know why too). Can still hear it with the hearing aids- they don't mask it very well.

It sounds like a space ship in my head. I swear some days I sound crazier than others ;)

The aliens even rolled their eyes at that one lol :laugh2:

giphy.gif

Haven't caught the skunks yet but boy oh boy does our neighborhood stink tonight. Someone must of hit one or something. STINKY STINKY!!!!!!

Oh heck-- I get all kinds of sounds- Sirens, whoosh like the ocean/seashell thing, Singing (yes singing), high pitched sounds (worse when I am stressed) and for some really strange reason...sometimes what sounds like a comedy routine that I can't even understand anyway- and laughing...:hmm: :confused:.

Had tinnitus in high school but got worse after I left college (and I know why too). Can still hear it with the hearing aids- they don't mask it very well.

Your noises sound exactly like mine, drives me friggin bonkers. It gets really bad after I have been out and around a lot of loud noises. Usually hits when I am trying to fall asleep. It has been a bit better lately and hoping it stays that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back