What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got GOOD NEWS from the doctor today: It's not leukemia! White blood count is improving, slowly but steadily. *knock on wood* Now they know what the source of the infection is. Will I get treatment for it? That is up to the insurance, who is not playing nice right now.

That's great news that it's not leukemia. Hopefully you can get this all worked out.

Wonderful news for you deafbajagal, you must do something special today to celebrate! :)

I just got news that my son's team placed first and now will be going to Nationals. So, I am thinking about how excited I am for him (when I really should be focused on work - oh well haha).

Got my Quicken files caught up.

I'm thinking about how to locate an employment service in another area. I've already checked with the Chamber of Commerce for the city I want and they have nothing. Think I may just go with the State Workforce Development or whatever it's called here in Florida. Got to get out of this crappy house as soon as I can. MIL says, if the construction does not get approved (so far it's not), then after the first of the year, if hubby has a job lined up, she will give us money to go towards a home.

Good luck KristinaB!

I am thinking that I need to get my work bag and start working on grading papers but I dont feel like it. Was supposed to do them over the weekend but put them aside. I know I will feel better when it is all done so I better get busy.

I am thinking that I need to get my work bag and start working on grading papers but I dont feel like it. Was supposed to do them over the weekend but put them aside. I know I will feel better when it is all done so I better get busy.[/QUOTE]

Ok, see you in an hour. :lol:

What am I thinkin'? Hope Solo. Anybody see her shake her ass in skirt on Ellen tv show today? Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwd. She got ass and sexy legs. I wish she my next gf. :giggle: I cant wait to see her tonite on Dancin' wit stars. :)

I am thinking that I need to get my work bag and start working on grading papers but I dont feel like it. Was supposed to do them over the weekend but put them aside. I know I will feel better when it is all done so I better get busy.

Ok, see you in an hour. :lol:[/QUOTE]

You're teaching?!!

I hope so...I got to have this procedure to fight the infection...or it is going to get to be a dire situation for me. :/ Gulp.

I have a really good friend who almost died (several times) because he did not get medicine for an infection. Today he is in a wheelchair spending more on therapy than he ever would have if he just got the meds.

sorry, this subject just scares me a bit. I'm still pissed at my friend for not telling me he needed help. I hope the hospital can help.

Yep...it's a fucked up situation. The medicine I need has to be administered directly to the site of the infection...insurance won't pay for it...and I've already owe them over $ 300,000 in bills because my diagnosis of cancer occurred when I was between insurance...my new teaching job made me wait 30 days before insurance started. That is WRONG. Someone did pay $200,000 towards my bills...or else, my total bill would be around $500,000. Out of pocket expenses are killing us.

I'm sorry about your friend. Insurance should never stand in the way of someone's health...or life.

Yep...it's a fucked up situation. The medicine I need has to be administered directly to the site of the infection...insurance won't pay for it...and I've already owe them over $ 300,000 in bills because my diagnosis of cancer occurred when I was between insurance...my new teaching job made me wait 30 days before insurance started. That is WRONG. Someone did pay $200,000 towards my bills...or else, my total bill would be around $500,000. Out of pocket expenses are killing us.

I'm sorry about your friend. Insurance should never stand in the way of someone's health...or life.

shit....now i hate doctors even more (had an arguement with my doctor ...)

Iinsurance companies are becoming more shrewd and more questionable in their conducts and ethics. Im not suprised..and its awful

i , for one, dont even believe in 'ethics' its like someone trying to make their own laws...like ethics doesnt really mean fairness ,at least not to me anyway

DBG, I so glad not leukaemia!!!!!!!!

Also, thinking how neat would be if LDNanna were my Nanna.

I am thinking of how crazy I am going! I hate Menieres it is making my life HELL! :( :(

I am thinking of how crazy I am going! I hate Menieres it is making my life HELL! :( :(

You do have my sympathy, Candy....and those of us that suffer from the same disease know it's easier sympathizing than being able to cope....

In my 30's, I went into a severe depression, blaming my deafness for ruining my life. Anything someone said to make me feel better (and with good intentions)...it did not help.

Ur strength will come from within, knowing and hoping that tomorrow will be a better day.

:hug: health insurance aren't always relible. i hate that!

DBG i'm so glad it's not leukemia but i'm sorry about your situation. i pray the hospital will help you :hug:

you always have our support!

i'm thinking about what to get my family&friends for christmas.. i wanna spoil them this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back