What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think about go over Giorgos house tonight. he want see me soon!!! he make me proud he did improve quick learn sign. we will watching movie, play pool, then play beer pong with our friend.

Fun! I hate live so far everyone. Humph. Nobody come visit me. Lol.

Half way between us is only a few hours driving.. about 8 or so maybe we can get a whole bunch of western Canada to meet somewhere centralized.

Travis: consider "sugar free" pop. From prior discussion re effects on you-"good not".

HA! im jealous! hey you, have fun!! oh by the way, think, will your hub do the wedge undie to twa?? :giggle: Just kidddding. I know he wouldnt do it with twa. haha i still remember that night. :lol:

I think TWA wouldn't like that. Nahhhhhh...lol

Um, hot tub. My girlfriend. Champagne. Heellloo?????

Well...somepeople did get naked in the hot tub last Friday but nothing else happenen. I was laughing soooooo hard at them. It was funny.

I think so softwares modify code cores files skills hardly difficulty not easy!!!

I am skill think so my brain engery I want to communication to fun!

Just realized that it was on this date in 1845 that the United States became a part of Texas.

Well my post will be pretty boring compared to what's been going on here!!! Just wanted to let you guys know I got my Cap-Tel phone installed today. First time I've talked to my mom since May.Of course I started to cry. It works great. The relay person just types to me what my caller is saying. It's very clear. I'm so excited.

I am thinking why the HELL do hearing people think if you're hoh or deaf you can't drive! I ran into to someone I had not seen for awhile and when we finish talking the woman asked me if I drive. I told her I been driving for years . I wanted to ask her why she would asked me that and wish I had! If I run into her again I will ask her.

Well my post will be pretty boring compared to what's been going on here!!! Just wanted to let you guys know I got my Cap-Tel phone installed today. First time I've talked to my mom since May.Of course I started to cry. It works great. The relay person just types to me what my caller is saying. It's very clear. I'm so excited.

Yeah, the phone with the screen built on it works a lot better than the WebCaptel interface, which is slow and cumbersome. Very glad to know it worked for you. Sometimes, adaptive technology really is amazing. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back