What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about how much I'm loving my almost-finished garage. Only a couple more seams to tape/mud then I'm done !!! :)

What will it have? Man cave for your SO? :lol:

:lol:

So this is an over-sized 3-car garage. I've got carpeted rugs, a table with chairs (which we all sit at every day with our beers, etc. :lol: ), the miter saw that I love but have to get the laser battery replaced, the workbench, my beautiful car, and Jamie's jeep. I'm looking at replacing the light fixtures with something else, and I've been mudding the seams of the drywall we put up (the very last wall!), and I'm considering re-mudding all the previous walls to sand it down nicely and paint the darn garage. :) Why, it's almost as nice as any other room! :lol:

I am thinking that it has been almost a year since I have called in sick (last time was in Janurary). Never gone a year without calling in sick or being absent from school (as a kid). Hope I make that milestone!!!

I'm exhausted from not sleeping well, and from this dratted cold!

My third cold in three months!!

Now I have to head to work soon.

My spaghetti pie came out fabulous !!!! MMMMMMMMM nom nom nom !!!

thinking about where to go tomorrow with my friend..we want to do something fun. going to stay at her place overnight

I am thinking my Mexican jumping bean, Pepito is still alive :)

I'm thinking I need to get moving and go to the bank. Got to cash a check for all my weekend stuff since I am no longer using my debit card. Will need gas and groceries.

thinking about how crappy and tired i feel right now :mad:

I am thinking of going bowling this weekend!

Early celebration of Thanksgiving which is this Monday-tomorrow with Granddaughters. Topped off with homemade pumpkin pie. Oldest granddaugher-16-baking.
Something different! No rain scheduled for a week! Cheers

Implanted A B Harmony activated Aug/07

The online exam is about customer service. Think about making the customer happy, and perhaps you will pass that exam. :)

I think I did, but... oh well. I'm not gonna worry about it. :)

I'm thinking of what's going to happen on Supernatural tonight. oooo can't wait to watch it!

I think I very tired now need nap. No sleep plus turkey lunch equal Snoozy Sunny.

Lol I just thinking f you get problem solve, pfh...guess no!!

thinking how sore and tired my body is. I want to take a bath so badly but...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back