What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking everything is getting messed up. We got the surveyor's papers and the applications for the septic tank. But, before we can take it to the Health Dept for the septic tank permit and all, we have to have the new street address from the Town Hall. We go to the Town Hall, they can't give the address without the approval from the Health Department. Aaahhh!!!!

Lady from Town Hall says there is a council meeting tonight, she will bring our papers to the meeting and see if they can be added to toady's meeting, if not, then it will be at the next meeting in a week. They are going to try and see what they can do as the Town Hall really wants us to be able to do this.

I'm thinking next time I'm talking to myself in public, double check first to see if anyone is around to notice me doing so. Eek! Was out on my balcony and thinking out loud only to look to my left to see my neighbour staring at me like "what's wrong with you?"

Hee boy.

I'm thinking next time I'm talking to myself in public, double check first to see if anyone is around to notice me doing so. Eek! Was out on my balcony and thinking out loud only to look to my left to see my neighbour staring at me like "what's wrong with you?"

Hee boy.

I do that ALL the time. (Talk to myself, that is. And don't check to see if anybody's watching. I so get busted all the time.) :lol:

I'm excited I found LOTS of cool stuff for my kids to do starting tomorrow through Saturday night, and I only have to spend a total of $8!

Free 3-D movie, cheap play park with swimming, free snake show at a wildflower center with free admission to see all kinds of wildflowers; another free movie; free craft activity at a craft store; and cheap outdoors movie while in the pool at dusk ...three days worth of fun - only spending $8. Isn't that cool or what?

And as a bonus, they'll be so wiped out they'll go to bed early and without complaint. :)

What a fabulous itinerary for your kids!

I am thinking great workout tonight and keeps me glowing :)

I am thinking about how much Tom Brady is overated. :lol:

He is the slowest scrambling qb in the league and cant win without cheating.

I'm thinking: I really hate when I get SO congested my ears pop and have to be pinching my nose and blowing to get them...idk, right? it doesn't work though. It's just so uncomfortable and I can't hear myself correctly. I hear myself muffled out lol >=[ I don't like being severely congested.

Thinking I'm damn happy the small video store a block away from my home is still open. This is rather convenient! Opened a membership and got two free rentals. Yay! Closed captioned movies, how I've missed you so.

I'm so glad the weekend is here. Have a great weekend !! :)

Not really....better than rubber band. Fried calamari tastes good...had some of it from sushi joint long time ago. :)

good. I tried it but it didnt taste great. When I was in venezuela. I was under the influence and the venezuela guy at the resturant was telling me that it was a good soup. I was like "whatever it was. I told him that I was willing to give it a try. So I tried it. I flately out told him that i dislike it sorry. He laughed and switched to regular food. But that was 17 yrs ago. I wasnt sure if he was testing on me or something. I am glad to know that I am OK! eh. :shock:

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking certain areas of my body are sore :lol: My trainer did his job! I am thinking it will be fun meeting my friend for a Mexican dinner and catch up with her.

I'm thinking there was either a very careless smoker of a stupid person being dangerous in the town park just next to our neighborhood. there was a fire along the walking path. Took the fire department almost 30 minutes to put it all out. Hope they got the culprit!!

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

Frisky Feline said:
Not really....better than rubber band. Fried calamari tastes good...had some of it from sushi joint long time ago. :)

good. I tried it but it didnt taste great. When I was in venezuela. I was under the influence and the venezuela guy at the resturant was telling me that it was a good soup. I was like "whatever it was. I told him that I was willing to give it a try. So I tried it. I flately out told him that i dislike it sorry. He laughed and switched to regular food. But that was 17 yrs ago. I wasnt sure if he was testing on me or something. I am glad to know that I am OK! eh. :shock:

Ahh I see. What brings ya to that cheapest oil country in the world?

Am thinking about what a bummer it was today...our internet and phone were out...then we had a very severe rain storm. Finally the internet & phone came back up and it's almost 7pm. Going out to eat and say the hell with it all.

Got fresh blueberries so I'm thinking of homemade blueberry pancakes and maple sausage for dinner tonight.

I figure out pretty lots of pretty tired! I am very lot sound complication!

I think so lose control on food seems problem serious! sometimes happened!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back