What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need tickets. Oh wait, it's free admission !! :lol:

Thinking about enlarging my floor plans big enough so that I can notate where I want all of the electric outlets, phone jacks, light switches and outside water and electric. Such Fun!! NOT!!!

Thinking about enlarging my floor plans big enough so that I can notate where I want all of the electric outlets, phone jacks, light switches and outside water and electric. Such Fun!! NOT!!!

At least it will be exactly what you want when you finish.

Thinking about the big road trip I'm starting tomorrow. 600+ miles tomorrow, then 500 miles on Monday. Excited to see many of my friends again, along the way :)

What is the bad part? Enlarging the plans or deciding where you want your utilities?

Thinking about the big road trip I'm starting tomorrow. 600+ miles tomorrow, then 500 miles on Monday. Excited to see many of my friends again, along the way :)

where to?

What is the bad part? Enlarging the plans or deciding where you want your utilities?

Just the actual having to do it. I will get it done. My printer will not copy anything large enough, but I think I can go to Office Depot to make a large enough copy. Just trying to decide, do I take the printout of the original, or do I take a flash-drive with the image?

Just the actual having to do it. I will get it done. My printer will not copy anything large enough, but I think I can go to Office Depot to make a large enough copy. Just trying to decide, do I take the printout of the original, or do I take a flash-drive with the image?
I have done this kind of thing at Kinko's and took a flash drive with a PDF version.

Hello, fair lady. Here for today's jousting?

segway-jousting.jpg

:lol: Funny picture !! Segways for jousting ?! I dare them to get rollerskates :lol:

I want to meet someone deaf. If you're interested in talking online or on webcam, hit me up!

Thinking its time for my beauty rest. See 'ya in, um, about 5 years. :giggle:

Thinking how much I love a hot shower and how much it helps this nagging pain. Relaxes the muscles and nerve endings so much, that I am feeling much better for now.

Yea, I'm about to pull out the old heating pad. I forgot to take my pain med this afternoon. :(

Thinking how much I love a hot shower and how much it helps this nagging pain. Relaxes the muscles and nerve endings so much, that I am feeling much better for now.
I think that is one reason to get a tankless hot water supply. You can take endless showers.

I am thinking about what my friend said about my church and in all honesty I couldn't agree more. Her church is far more friendly than mine. I just wished I lived closer to where she lives so that I could join her church and get involved. She's over an hours drive from here, and there's no way my DD and I could get involved if I could make it only once a week.

I am thinking about what my friend said about my church and in all honesty I couldn't agree more. Her church is far more friendly than mine. I just wished I lived closer to where she lives so that I could join her church and get involved. She's over an hours drive from here, and there's no way my DD and I could get involved if I could make it only once a week.

No offense here, but it just kinda boggles my mind why you continue going. God isn't going to hate you if you stop going to a church that constantly makes you feel shitty about yourself...

No offense here, but it just kinda boggles my mind why you continue going. God isn't going to hate you if you stop going to a church that constantly makes you feel shitty about yourself...

I have to choose the lesser of two evils. First choice is staying at home and listen to my father cut me down. Second choice is going to church and I'm such a misfit that even though I'm in a sanctuary with 200 other people, I still feel like the loneliest person there.

I take the second choice to go to church and pretend everything is wonderful.

I have to choose the lesser of two evils. First choice is staying at home and listen to my father cut me down. Second choice is going to church and I'm such a misfit that even though I'm in a sanctuary with 200 other people, I still feel like the loneliest person there.

I take the second choice to go to church and pretend everything is wonderful.

Why not use the time to go do something just for you and your DD? Go walk through the woods, or hike up a hill. Sit a lake with your toes in the water. Run through a field. I never feel closer to a divine presence than when I'm in nature.

I'm thinking about how I have to move in about three weeks. So many things to do.
I'm also thinking about this unfinished painting for my mother and how I should be working on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back