What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
How low the posts are recently here due to a bully unbridled.

I have talked to a friend of mine today and we may be rooming together in a house sometime in the near future which means I am moving out hopefully. I will still be in the same city, but at least I will be out of my parents house. We have decided to think it over for a week before we set anything in stone to be absolutely sure this is what we both want to do. We will be sharing a 3 bedroom, one bathroom house. My part of the rent will be 150/month plus half of all utilities and half of groceries. I think this is a good deal but we will see.

:thumb:

as long as you and your roomie can afford at least 2 months of rent (god forbids but just in case one of you lost a job or whatever happened - you might have to pay for both)... then you're good to go.

Thinking that not all voucher can turn out to be a good deal...

Why?....

Because I ordered a voucher for only $2 for $10 worth of food and when I went to place my order, I had to put in $30 worth of food. So we ended up paying an extra $20 plus delivery cost.

*smh* :lol:

Plus: We're gonna have to wait for over 1 hour for our dinner to arrive! :P

Last edited:
Thinking that not all voucher can turn out to be a good deal...

Why?....

Because I ordered a voucher for only $2 for $10 worth of food and when I went to place my order, I had to put in $30 worth of food. So we ended up paying an extra $20 plus delivery cost.

*smh* :lol:

Plus: We're gonna have to wait for over 1 hour for our dinner to arrive! :P

That's usually why I don't buy these kind of 'vouchers'.

I hate it when I have to call someone and they have to "check with their supervisor" about accepting the relay call.

And asking me to bring in a "family member that can sign." FU.

I'm thinking, which would be better, the regular water heater (40 gal) for a tankless water heater? The contractor says with our family of 5 the tankless would be better and would use less water. A lot of of people I know agree. My brother and a lot of others, including MIL, think I should go with the regular water heater. Any opinions?

Thinking about how my nose and throat is burning. Something got to give. We would be happy to take some rain to help put out the fire in Okefenokee Swamp. The fog smoke is bad here yesterday and today.

I hate it when I have to call someone and they have to "check with their supervisor" about accepting the relay call.

And asking me to bring in a "family member that can sign." FU.
That is lame. :-/

2445q8ijpg.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back