What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

TXgolfer said:
I'm thinking it's gonna rain dammit! I want to go to the beach.

Its cloudy here after a gorgeous 92 degree Sat and chance of showers Wed :shock:

Praying and hoping hard that I get a job at Smithsonian. My dream career, that is. Currently in touch with their HR. Crossing all of my fingers and toes.

That would be an awesome job! Good luck!

Praying and hoping hard that I get a job at Smithsonian. My dream career, that is. Currently in touch with their HR. Crossing all of my fingers and toes.

Good luck! What kind of job?

Wirelessly posted

I am looking for phlebotomy work!

Seriously wanting a reverse CI (in potts words an Explant) Ha's only purpose is making the ringing chill.... hate the Ha's but my mind is not wired to deal with the RINGING constant ringing means no sleep and I need sleep, I can't do my homework or read with the ringing... Don't want the Ha's but really don't want strange men in white coats showing up at my door with promises of a ride to a 'nice place'

3 more days left until the weekend. :) That's what I'm thinking about.

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking of zumba class soon :)

Just had a little quake. Only a 3.8. Felt it pretty good though. They say it is the 105th anniversary of the "big one"

Thinking that some people are incredibly ignorant... I want to do this to a particular guy on my fb.

And to everyone else replying to his status, "Oh yeah, I totally feel you and know what you mean."

Agreed. I'm like...
tumblr_liu9o21RJv1qegi5ro1_500.gif

&
tumblr_lj5en9UaFX1qe0u3r.gif

thinking should I go to Ocean City this Wed with my friends. Supposed to be 86 degrees but the water will be like 30 degrees. :hmm:

You must've had a bad day on FB !!!

Haha, not having a bad day. But a guy randomly posted on his status... Copied/pasted from his status---> "two things that i will def kill myself is if i was homo or a jew lol"

Then other people supported him saying things like, "Yeah man, I feel you."

That got me raging. :pissed:

I'm thinking it's great that Friends TV show still has the power to make me laugh despite having seen it few times.

Haha, not having a bad day. But a guy randomly posted on his status... Copied/pasted from his status---> "two things that i will def kill myself is if i was homo or a jew lol"

Then other people supported him saying things like, "Yeah man, I feel you."

That got me raging. :pissed:

Yuk. Such lame comments some people make. :(

Yuk. Such lame comments some people make. :(

Eh, just trolling. Pretty rudimentary trolling, too, if you ask me. We've got some much more accomplished trolls on AD.

Eh, just trolling. Pretty rudimentary trolling, too, if you ask me. We've got some much more accomplished trolls on AD.

We certainly do! Comments on FB like "two things that i will def kill myself is if i was homo or a jew lol" is just plain lame-ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back