What are you thinking about? Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about nothing...just in a spaced-out mode.

Ohh..the title alone sounds scary.

It's not a scary movie, but very stomach turning. They actually killed animals (that's why it was controversial) and I had to stop the movie when they were beheading a live turtle. I couldn't handle it anymore, didn't even get to finish it. :barf:

thinking that i've been away from AD for so so so long time!!! should i get my rear back to this? lol.

i know, man.. i've been BUSIEST.

just wanted to say how I am thinking of the view I saw on the plane to Washington D.C on the afternoon I flew in, from as an tourist, looking down of the view of these american style houses, the view from the plane looked awesome. I never forget the view.

It's not a scary movie, but very stomach turning. They actually killed animals (that's why it was controversial) and I had to stop the movie when they were beheading a live turtle. I couldn't handle it anymore, didn't even get to finish it. :barf:

That detail alone made me want to ralph. :barf:

Jesus, some filmmakers really disturb me. Also whoever made movies like SAW, Hostel, etc. TWISTED!!

Am thinking it's adorable that my nieces and nephew has set up a blanket in the lounge room so they can have a picnic.

Now they have decided to take a nap. :lol:

I am thinking that baseball/softball season is now in full-swing!

I am thinking it is very strange that my hearing seems to be improving.....I can hear music on the radio now....

I am thinking it is very strange that my hearing seems to be improving.....I can hear music on the radio now....
Hey AD'ers we better prepare to kick him out of the forum! :laugh2:

j/k

:lol: Meniere's is known to fluctuate. He will be normal again before long!

Very true.....it has been years since it did though. This was with the aid btw.

@jclark. :lol: that was funny

I'm thinking I might try and go to church where I am not wanted in the morning. I had a bunch of the seniors in MIL's group ask me to come and 2 of them have said that they will take notes for me.

you surely are too forgiving...

I'm Thinking : Wow...just...wow...my dad caught my mom cheating...AGAIN. -sighs-

im thinking about one tournament a time- NWSAD. oh yea, SOFTBALL.. oh yeah..

Wirelessly posted

iSign said:
I'm Thinking : Wow...just...wow...my dad caught my mom cheating...AGAIN. -sighs-

Ouch!

Praying and hoping hard that I get a job at Smithsonian. My dream career, that is. Currently in touch with their HR. Crossing all of my fingers and toes.

Wirelessly posted

lanapoo said:
Praying and hoping hard that I get a job at Smithsonian. My dream career, that is. Currently in touch with their HR. Crossing all of my fingers and toes.

Good luck!

I'm thinking it's gonna rain dammit! I want to go to the beach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back