What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about how much I want to vacuum. I normally hate doing this but I REALLY need to do it now.

I dont mind vacuuming. I HATE cleaning the bathrooms and with 3 males in my house, I am constantly doing that more often. :mad:

I dont mind vacuuming. I HATE cleaning the bathrooms and with 3 males in my house, I am constantly doing that more often. :mad:

relax calm down! I understand feeling upset tough 3 males in your house

I am thinking how much I really wish Travis would stop posting his medical woes and mental issues here. It is excessive and AD is not the place for all of that. That's for the trained professionals to deal with.

Maybe I am wrong but it seems like he is seeking our opinions or advice over and over again?

Yeah well he isn't the only one the over indulges us with their "woe to me"

I have back up my own sites! I am very figuere out too bad I am disappointment!

is thinking if my sleep apnea has gotten worse because for the past couple weeks, I noticed I've been having a bit of difficulty in breathing when it comes to sleeping. It got to the point where my ex's sister told me that I snored when I dozed off into deep sleep at her house yesterday. I think this is first time I've snored in sleep :dunno:

or maybe it means I need to get out of my hibernation and start doing cardio again :mad2:

is thinking if my sleep apnea has gotten worse because for the past couple weeks, I noticed I've been having a bit of difficulty in breathing when it comes to sleeping. It got to the point where my ex's sister told me that I snored when I dozed off into deep sleep at her house yesterday. I think this is first time I've snored in sleep :dunno:

or maybe it means I need to get out of my hibernation and start doing cardio again :mad2:

really!! I am puzzled you bother another person I am not sure!

edit btw I can't sleep jeez I am very too much caffience stop I mistake that is not funny!

Seems, I snore each night. I didn't think I did, but hubby and daughter tell me that I do. Son will come in for the bathroom at night and mentions how much I am snoring. MIL can hear me clear across the house and through closed doors sometimes. Mother says I have been doing that since childhood.

Now, I am thinking I really don't want to, but I have to work on my taxes. Wish me luck!! Doing them online.

I only have one guy living in my house, so it's not too bad. But we have friends over all the time -- every weekend! So sometimes after a weekend it needs a good cleaning. Ugh.

I only have 2 guys in the house, but geez the mess. Between the guys and the cats, I have to clean the bathroom 3 days a week. I am allergic to the cleaners so that makes it harder. Rubber gloves, open windows and a fan. Yes Jiro, I know I could use vinegar for the cleaning, but it just doesn't get the grunge from the guys cleaned and sanitized well.

I only have one guy living in my house, so it's not too bad. But we have friends over all the time -- every weekend! So sometimes after a weekend it needs a good cleaning. Ugh.

Wow..I couldnt have my friends over every weekend because I like my "me" time too much. LOL

Wow..I couldnt have my friends over every weekend because I like my "me" time too much. LOL

Me too :) These are friends that we've known forever (for my SO, his whole life) so they're good people, and they're over so often they even have their own bedroom here :lol: so they are free to do whatever they like. Almost like having part-time roommates, but without the rent :lol:

Me too :) These are friends that we've known forever (for my SO, his whole life) so they're good people, and they're over so often they even have their own bedroom here :lol: so they are free to do whatever they like. Almost like having part-time roommates, but without the rent :lol:

It's like that way around these parts as well :)

Yeah man, you need to start exercising for an hour or two a day. That will probably solve a lot of your sleep/circadian rhythm issues.

I am thinking do you leave your car window wipers down or pull them up before a snow storm? I leave mine down.

I am thinking do you leave your car window wipers down or pull them up before a snow storm? I leave mine down.

When I was in Missouri, I left them all down. Some people left them up with heavy burlap or something over the window. A former co-worker would use cardboard boxes flattened instead with the wipers up.

I'm thinking how strange it is for me to be wearing a long-sleeved t-shirt...in FEB...in DE (I'm a turtleneck & sweatshirt kind of person). And tomorrow will be even warmer. Don't mind the warmer weather. Just hoping that it doesn't mean another long, hot summer.

I am thinking about what is going on at my job. I have been working part time, at a local gaming store for 3 yrs and I love it. For about a year and a half my hours were cut back to 1 day a week, with the promise that when the economy picked up some I would get my hours back. But what has happened is that 3 others have been hired and some of my responsibilities have been given to them. I am very upset & I feel betrayed. I don't know how to express it to my boss without becoming emotional.

Thinking somewhat bemusedly that my 6 y.o niece in her sleep decided to use my rib as a pillow. At least she stayed still longer while sleeping on me. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back