What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter is getting back into her beading. She does real simple things due to her motor skill problems. She is making me a long bracelet in multiple colors to go with all of my outfits. It will be on spiral wire and goes 3-4 times around my wrist and arm.

I wish be see hope be figure out free search find lots of consider!

I am thinking about how sick I am of working on a constant barrage of papers! Most of them are for an online course which ends next Sunday so I am looking forward to having a relatively smaller workload. I've written two papers today. Last weekend I wrote four in one day! I have no social life to speak of as a graduate student :(

I normally am not one to comment about other ADers by name but this is too much and yes, I see good threads get ruined. At first, I was sympathetic but now, I am sick of it.

Me, too. I seriously wished he is permabanned here. :giggle:

I am very happy smile and friendly final handle my life! :D

I am thinking that See What I'm Saying totally got snubbed by not getting nominated for an Oscar.

I am very happy pretty sound patient tough! I am mind panic attack!

Travis was your "mind panic attack" before OR after swimming?

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/07

I am thinking that Travis is a nice person, who always tells me he can understand my signing perfectly, and not to worry if I can't understand the right way to put up an avatar, and he will help me or do it for me.

I am thinking he has a good heart and he works on his problems, even if he talks about them a lot, he is a good friend and I don't mind listening.

Travis was your "mind panic attack" before OR after swimming?

I have something panic attack I have anxiety disorder not help cure not work!
strong improve my health best issues improve strength faithful I am lots of feeling! I have reason bit weak my health tough! changeling best mind and inspiration and spirit!

that is not easy my life!
I am thinking that Travis is a nice person, who always tells me he can understand my signing perfectly, and not to worry if I can't understand the right way to put up an avatar, and he will help me or do it for me.

I am thinking he has a good heart and he works on his problems, even if he talks about them a lot, he is a good friend and I don't mind listening.

that is true! you are right,
I believe you are right I love heart to and soft happy kind personal my strong friendly and flexible!

Travis: it takes some time for the benefits of swimming to felt physically. Keep it up.

Travis: it takes some time for the benefits of swimming to felt physically. Keep it up.

I have benefit to my swimming!!!

wow.

anyway..am thinking about NWADB basketball tournament on this weekend on march 4-5 at Reno, Nevada.

was thinking about weather conditions through lake tahoe to reno. im hoping that it is not worse because im drivin' suv with my teammates there...

(yes, im bringing chains, im not that stupid)

it is pretty sound issues my tough! :lol: I am very lots of stress be positive

Thinking about how much I want to vacuum. I normally hate doing this but I REALLY need to do it now.

I am very lots of hard work expert! I am study code html!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back