What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to post an apology to Botti. I know my spelling in some posts is getting worse and I have not been very vigilant about correcting myself. I promise to do better. :)

Have to post an apology to Botti. I know my spelling in some posts is getting worse and I have not been very vigilant about correcting myself. I promise to do better. :)

:lol: I don't remember complaining! I had better get more vigilant!

:lol: I don't remember complaining! I had better get more vigilant!

I know you didn't complain, but since you did just recently mention your excellent spelling capabilities, I thought I'd better 'fess up". :giggle:

I know you didn't complain, but since you did just recently mention your excellent spelling capabilities, I thought I'd better 'fess up". :giggle:

Oh! I was only teasing Travis because he left the R out of expert accidentally. :wave:

Thinking that the justice system is very very flawed when it comes to scheduling and accodomations.

Thinking about our first thunderstorm this year. Could be a wetter spring this year.

Any free time I might have had on Sunday just got nixed. Anything I want to do will have to be done on Saturday night. :( So far Casey hasn't called, Ann hasn't texted, and I haven't called Margaret yet. I'll know by tomorrow afternoon what I'll be doing Saturday night.

I'm thinking how I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday, but I've got laundry and vacuuming to do. I've been slacking !!

Thinking about our first thunderstorm this year. Could be a wetter spring this year.

Any free time I might have had on Sunday just got nixed. Anything I want to do will have to be done on Saturday night. :( So far Casey hasn't called, Ann hasn't texted, and I haven't called Margaret yet. I'll know by tomorrow afternoon what I'll be doing Saturday night.

Tmw, we are supposed to get fierce thunderstorms and warm temps. Should be interesting. :)

Tmw, we are supposed to get fierce thunderstorms and warm temps. Should be interesting. :)

Yes, I believe it is the same system that passed through here today. It was a good rain that lasted from about noon until about 4:30. There was one tornado warning today in the far northeastern corner of the state - Clay County.

I wish we would get a good thunderstorm and a good soaking rain. Half our sprinkler heads are blown and the grass is dying from the heat and dryness.

I wish we would get a good thunderstorm and a good soaking rain. Half our sprinkler heads are blown and the grass is dying from the heat and dryness.

Last week, MD battled several brush fires and a small forest fire due to the extreme dryness from all the strong dry winds we had in the weeks prior to last week. I know how you feel! We got snow this week but we really need a good thunderstorm so wait and see what tmw brings.

I have headache bad worst expect to reason issues I believe headache and red my eye pretty sound tough not easy!

I have headache bad worst expect to reason issues I believe headache and red my eye pretty sound tough not easy!

Red eye also? You must ask your doctor. That sounds bad.

That doesn't sound good. Go see a doctor. Remember, wean off pop. You've been doing well lately! *pats your back*

That doesn't sound good. Go see a doctor. Remember, wean off pop. You've been doing well lately! *pats your back*
that is not funny! issues on my eye dry because reason headache belong medication strong pretty lots of my eye strong light affect to you headache i think

I am thinking how much I really wish Travis would stop posting his medical woes and mental issues here. It is excessive and AD is not the place for all of that. That's for the trained professionals to deal with.

Maybe I am wrong but it seems like he is seeking our opinions or advice over and over again?

I am thinking how much I really wish Travis would stop posting his medical woes and mental issues here. It is excessive and AD is not the place for all of that. That's for the trained professionals to deal with.

Maybe I am wrong but it seems like he is seeking our opinions or advice over and over again?

Yes, and we largely ignore him. I do. Although I do groan when I see a thread that is trashed by his excessive posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back