What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Loveblue and Botts...my lawyer is sending in the new offer today.

Sending thoughts and prayers. I know what it feels like.

However, my situation with my daughter and the child support is looking so good. We had a mediation session last Friday and it went very well. It is a matter of my lawyer drawing up the final papers and him signing them. *crossing fingers*

Glad to hear that! The child support that you were supposed to pay was outrageous!

Am thinking that my sister needs a lot of support and prayers as she goes into family court early next week to fight for her kids and her sakes.

Please keep her and the kids in your prayers and thoughts. :ty:

I'm sending my thoughts your sister's way.

Thinking I'll have dijion baked salmonh and my spinach pasta salad (feta cheese, purple onions, olives garlic-wine vinegar dressing) as a side for lunch. :drool:

I'm thinking: I am so going to fail that History test. I mean...my source of study is a book written by Spanish men in a Spanish [ I ] barely understand. How ridiculous it is that I have to read a book written in my native language with a Spanish dictionary on the side....F*ck...

I'm thinking that even though my new haircut looked good the day I got it, I HATE it. I specifically told the lady that I do not use a blow dryer. The reasons being, I can't hold it up to use it, there are no outlets available to plug the stupid thing into (none in the bathroom), it's too hot in the house to use, and the main one - I don't have one. I told her, I don't use a blow dryer or curling iron. I cannot have stuff put into my hair due to allergies and I want wash and wear and to have it out of my face. Well, this cut needs to have the blow dryer and round brush. If I don't do that, I have a "clump" of hair in my face driving me nuts. When she did it, she used mousse, styling gel and 3 different sprays. By the time I got it washed out that night, I had clumps of hair in the shower and it's falling out more and more. I now wear a bandana over my hair when I go out. Argh!!

:( I'm sorry you hate it. I hope it gets better in the days ahead.

:( I'm sorry you hate it. I hope it gets better in the days ahead.

Thanks - Juts hope that I can find a way to make it look decent without having to use all the crap that I am allergic to. I am going to try foam rollers tonight and see.

Am thinking that my sister needs a lot of support and prayers as she goes into family court early next week to fight for her kids and her sakes.

Please keep her and the kids in your prayers and thoughts. :ty:

Sending thoughts and prayers. I know what it feels like.

However, my situation with my daughter and the child support is looking so good. We had a mediation session last Friday and it went very well. It is a matter of my lawyer drawing up the final papers and him signing them. *crossing fingers*

Thoughts and prayers sent to all. Miss D - I hope all goes well for your sister and her children.

Shel - You know I have been praying and I will continue to do so, for you, Mac, Little guy and daughter.

I seem to have caught a nasty virus that has been going around.

Have been coughing nonstop all day long. Took an hour long nap earlier, doesn't seem to help.

I need a nurse. :( Who wants to take care of me?

I'm thinking that even though my new haircut looked good the day I got it, I HATE it. I specifically told the lady that I do not use a blow dryer. The reasons being, I can't hold it up to use it, there are no outlets available to plug the stupid thing into (none in the bathroom), it's too hot in the house to use, and the main one - I don't have one. I told her, I don't use a blow dryer or curling iron. I cannot have stuff put into my hair due to allergies and I want wash and wear and to have it out of my face. Well, this cut needs to have the blow dryer and round brush. If I don't do that, I have a "clump" of hair in my face driving me nuts. When she did it, she used mousse, styling gel and 3 different sprays. By the time I got it washed out that night, I had clumps of hair in the shower and it's falling out more and more. I now wear a bandana over my hair when I go out. Argh!!
Can you go back and have her cut some more off to fix that?

I have had this happen a few times (bad haircut) and went back to have them adjust it. They never charged me for this.

Before I moved, I had a lady who was the only one who cut my hair. She knew what I wanted and never gave me a bad haircut.

Would it be possible to find someone you like and stick with them?

I seem to have caught a nasty virus that has been going around.

Have been coughing nonstop all day long. Took an hour long nap earlier, doesn't seem to help.

I need a nurse. :( Who wants to take care of me?

:wave:

a nap before my habitat for humanity meeting tonight.... sleepy

I am figure out think so pretty consider my mind!

Can you go back and have her cut some more off to fix that?

I have had this happen a few times (bad haircut) and went back to have them adjust it. They never charged me for this.

Before I moved, I had a lady who was the only one who cut my hair. She knew what I wanted and never gave me a bad haircut.

Would it be possible to find someone you like and stick with them?

Hair is cut short enough that if it was any shorter, I may as well get a buzz cut. (been thinking about that lately). Also, I would not trust her again. MIL wants me to go to her hairdresser, but I don't like her and they charge too much. $45 for a shampoo, cut & dry. $65 for a perm and $85 for a color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back