What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about how much work to do with my new job I have to do. xD Oh man...the never ending information that just keeps coming and coming. Haha.

Thinking about my possibilities for this weekend..........

Am thinking that my sister needs a lot of support and prayers as she goes into family court early next week to fight for her kids and her sakes.

Please keep her and the kids in your prayers and thoughts. :ty:

Am thinking that my sister needs a lot of support and prayers as she goes into family court early next week to fight for her kids and her sakes.

Sending thoughts and prayers. I know what it feels like.

However, my situation with my daughter and the child support is looking so good. We had a mediation session last Friday and it went very well. It is a matter of my lawyer drawing up the final papers and him signing them. *crossing fingers*

Sending thoughts and prayers. I know what it feels like.

However, my situation with my daughter and the child support is looking so good. We had a mediation session last Friday and it went very well. It is a matter of my lawyer drawing up the final papers and him signing them. *crossing fingers*
Fingers & toes crossed. :)

I will. I hope she wins.

And glad it look like all is working out for Shel too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back