What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone watch David Letterman? He is having that cat on tonight the loved to steal things from people yards! It saw this on the news and it is really funny how the cat bring all kind of stuff home!

We are now. :wave:

Add me to the list! Amazon Prime... I wuvs you!

My daughter does that. I don't understand why to pay extra. I just order $25 at one time and get free shipping, even if not in such quick time.

I like free shipping a lot!:wave:

My daughter does that. I don't understand why to pay extra. I just order $25 at one time and get free shipping, even if not in such quick time.

I like free shipping a lot!:wave:

I get the free student Amazon prime. Anyone with a .edu email address can get a year of free Amazon Prime. :)

Personally, I'd probably pay for it now anyway. I like to order single items on whims, and I like to have them fast. In the past Prime was not much faster than super saver shipping because there would be no delivery or even movement on the weekend. But now, they deliver M-Sat and even if no delivery, your package still moves on a Sunday. So, if I order on Saturday, I'll have it Monday. Prime FTW!

It's bad enough that I am awake at 4:50 am and not going back to sleep, but now the porcelain throne summons me and it's cold out there

That someone here on AD kept talking about zumba, which lead to curiosity and google, then a need to check it out.... And alas I think I am hooked its actually a lot of fun! :dance2:

So to whomever that was:thumb: :ty:

Thinking I'll never eat Vienna Sausage again...'tis a wonder I didn't have to call Roto-Rooter....

Wondering if we are going to get snow like the weather people insist. So far, not.

Wondering why I have slipped into the doldrums all of a sudden this afternoon.

Wondering if I should apply for a job in DC even if I hate the area...

adjust to my internet issues on company suck! I am figure my mind! I straight to clever!

Travis glad your new cat had such an effect on you. Meow from Prof SKY.

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/o7

Travis glad your new cat had such an effect on you. Meow from Prof SKY.

Implanted Advanced Bionics-Harmony activated Aug/o7

:ty: Dr.Phil pretty sound glad of me i am glad of you appreciate to you hugs :)

Wondering if I should apply for a job in DC even if I hate the area...

You can have a job in DC area, but you don't have to live in it. You can live outside of the area where's nicer!!

Thinking how I dont want to go to my meeting tmw afternoon. I have to drive an hour to go to the meeting and it will take me away from precious planning time. UUUUUGGGGHH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back