What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about how this is a re-run episode of Intervention on A&E. Boo....

I am thinking about my doggie ,Finlay I went shopping today and someone asked me where is Finlay!! :(

Thinking how ridiculous the petrol prices were. High octane fuel for my car at $1.53 a litre. :/

Thinking how ridiculous the petrol prices were. High octane fuel for my car at $1.53 a litre. :/

Convert to US $5.88 a gallon. Wow. My gas price is about $3.08 a gallon.

Sex...with a hot deaf lady dressed in tight shiny latex, corset stockings knee high boots with killer heels and cuffs ready....sigh...only a thought unfortunately.

I'm wondering if I should accept a friendship request. It looks fishy to me for the following reasons: the guy has not posted anything in AD and he has joined making new friends-date making buddies.

I am thinking of family and friends in the area of the country that is getting hammered by bad weather. As of 30 minutes ago or so, my brother in Columbia, MO already had 10 inches and was expecting more.

wondering how much snow we'll end up with in the Midwest....

:ty: Kristina I don't know what that is but it seems like a lot. Hubby home sick so I guess the snow was kinda timely.
Dogs love it!

I'm from the South...I can't believe all the snow this winter!

:ty: Kristina I don't know what that is but it seems like a lot. Hubby home sick so I guess the snow was kinda timely.
Dogs love it!

Find a yardstick. Stand it on the floor. Put your hand on the 20. There is twenty inches high compared to you.

:( We're expecting ice :(

Rather have snow.

We get both. The news at noon showed lots of pictures of piled up semis, trucks , and cars on the interstate.

I am just glad it is my husbands days off and he doesn't have to go to work!

What I am thinking

Hmm..that I am so tired, my brother woke me up to take him to the ER. He has severak collapsed discs in his back...he could iust about wwalk and it was dark 4:30am and I had to move my pick up out and get him in my Mazda which is a bit lower for him to slide into. Geez and I am still weak and he was heavy and ..it was icy , but thankfully not snowing. Then put my pickup back in the driveway cux i got this fear of someone sliding into it if I leave it parked on the street..geez. so now I m home and hes sleeping and in 5 days he has to see back surgeon..OMG! But its gonna all work out and I will nap soon I ran a string downstairs and tied it to his wrist..and then otherend all the way up here in my room tied to my ankle..so if he needs me i will wake when he pulls on the string..I hope...for everyone else..Dixie you are a hoot! always making me laugh with your dry humor.. mr smyth things are getting better and lay off the pop...you will get another head ache,,OK? Shel, wow i admire you and your energy to workout and I hope the thing with the friends works out, Yes this sunday is super bowl! lol..LG. smile...you wanna watch chicklets watching other chicklets mastubate? ok well join in...and I am so sorry about the dog...sniff sniff, I forgot eho that one goes too. ISign, do not let others pettiness effect you.. smile..take it easy on yurself. and Botts I am glaf your husband is home with you today as well..Dogmom..we are gonna meet I can sense it at the Greens..laughing...you really cant miss me!
Peace to everyone else Craig...take the penis down and then the boobs will go next..show yournot one way...Peace to everyone else...I send my Love M♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back