What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always wanted to live up north, although I think i'd probably never get used to the snow.

Yeah. Not only that, it just that up farther north... winter is longer than summer. Some time you'll get snow in April or May. So what I was looking for is more of 50/50.. I would love to do something outdoor during the summer. Of course sometime summer can be unbearable... like hitting in high 90's. I rather to have sweats than my whole body shaking in the winter time. I can't even tell if I get vibrating calls. So.... get the idea

I'm in Delaware. I like it because we have the mountains to the north and west (though I've only been to them a few times), ocean to the east (shore in NJ, beach in DE...is it beach in MD?). And Maryland Crab Cakes...yum.

Thinking about my trip to Phx, AZ in May. Cant wait to eat some authentic Mexican foods!!!!

No WAY! Your Rain would turn to ICE , I would rather have rain than snow as no as the rain does not become ice!! I hate ice !

I would rather have snow over ice. Ice is scary shit.

I would rather have snow over ice. Ice is scary shit.

Yes, I will drive very carefully to go at my work tomorrow morning. I will bring windshield de-icer spray if necessary.

I'm in Delaware. I like it because we have the mountains to the north and west (though I've only been to them a few times), ocean to the east (shore in NJ, beach in DE...is it beach in MD?). And Maryland Crab Cakes...yum.

Yep... real cooked crab...crab cake.. crab pattie... crab soup..crab bouillabaisse..crab muffin...crab gumbo... (yes I'm being like Forest Gump) I could go on

Yes, I will drive very carefully to go at my work tomorrow morning. I will bring windshield de-icer spray if necessary.

I have one of those..I LOVE them!!! They work so great! Be careful!

I hate those crab cakes!!!! I accidently ate one thinking it was was hash brown cake and I spit it out in a garbage bin. I am not a MD native so I dont like MD foods.

I hate those crab cakes!!!! I accidently ate one thinking it was was hash brown cake and I spit it out in a garbage bin. I am not a MD native so I dont like MD foods.

aaah..and you got crab itch?

Somehow I thought I was suppose to fly in and out of Dallas for work and somehow ended up in Antarctica

I am thinking it is too damn cold. Wind chill is expected to be below freezing tomorrow morning when I head out to work and I need to buy gas. Oh joy.....

Thinking about my warm and comfty bed and wishing I was in it.

O.o my office finally allow us to come in at 10am without charging our leaves but wish they would be closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back