What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
nor I....

glad to see youre ok, JClarke

14 degrees and a wind chill in the negatives all while the electricity companies are doing rolling blackouts shutting off everyones power to conserve energy... good ole Texas. can I move now

Thinking I better fix lunch. Chili dogs and apple slices.

I just had an apple- soon now will go look for something else.

:aw: sucks about your hands....
you have anything to help them?

Also thinking, my ice cream was heavenly. It is made with coconut milk. It was turtle tracks flavored. - I had the "Super Premium Coconut Milk Pint" and bought it at Whole Foods.

Turtle Mountain - Products

Thinking my husband is a true romantic. He got me solar batteries and solar charger for hearing aid batteries for Valentines day. I got that today in the mail.

Hope it works! :lol:

Thinking my husband is a true romantic. He got me solar batteries and solar charger for hearing aid batteries for Valentines day. I got that today in the mail.

Hope it works! :lol:
Ah, a man after my own heart. I much prefer techy stuff, tools, etc over jewelry, perfume, etc. :)

Thinking about selling some china my father shipped home from Japan during the Korean Conflict. We don't use it. I think I have used it 3 times in my 17 years of marriage and it was handed down to me. It is bone china that is "Narumi China" My father got 12 place settings and serving pieces and 24 tea cups. When they were shipped to the US, the one tea cup in the middle of the tube is the only piece that broke. Mother and I will be going through everything to count exactly what we have that has not broken over the years of moves.

I am thinking how my finger hurts. I cut it yesterday on the egg cart. It's right at the bend and it hurts and it throbs. I've been doing my best to keep it clean and chicken shit out of it. Probably infected though.

Have decided that as much as we could use the money, we will keep the china. After we are able to move or after MIL dies (if we stay here) we will begin to use it more and more. It just can't go into the dishwasher and I can't let my mother hand wash it as she is dropping things more and more.

I am happy see my anxiety treatment is very I am happy suppport final increase improve change strong challenge is very my heart, I am very faith best my hard worlk, I am not give up I am keep going focus my anxiety control help suppor, I am impressive I am very happy thank much support to client interpeter and support cooperation strong awesome I am very attending to improve ready arrangment lots adjust to focus strong beat your health rid your negative, DO you do it best archieve your positive control, that is truth!

That is adjust best family doctor and psychiast team discuss history my bio!
wow that is believe he new client expert to anxiety and mood adjust to lots of hard work :D

That is great :D

Job keeping encourage to respect to your heart!!!

My throat hurts really bad and I am unable to speak today, does that mean I can take off work. Oh wait my job doesn't require me to talk but I feel sick so maybe I should take off anyway. Mmm thats a day off wasted I am just sitting here on the computer anyway... Maybe I will skype one of my new friends and practice my ASL

Leaving work and taking a nap at home for the rest of the afternoon.

I am thinking is this day over with?

Time for some chili and "the notebook" one of the best movies ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back