What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah!! it happens often... old men, sending private messages, trying to add me in Facebook.. etc. trying to see me on webcam, today i even received an invitation to go to a coffee shop to talk... wth???!!! internet can get creepy sometimes.. i just ignore them..

Today was our annual family Thanksmas dinner at my Aunt's house. There were about 30-40 people in attendance. It was all going well until someone made a smart comment about someone else and it was blown out of proportions. Two of my cousins who are sisters came outside while I was watching the kids play and got into it, then my other cousin came out and she got all mad. Next thing I know my Aunt has come outside and was screaming "WHAT IS GOING ON?? I WANT TO KNOW AND I WANT TO KNOW NOW!" Well I was just watching the kids and kind of sort of listening to them squabble and argue and the next thing I know I'm getting drug into the middle of it when one of my cousins calls out on me "That C------- sits there and continually cuts Ashley down!" I am like "WHOA WHOA WHOA, HOLD ON BUDDY!! I have not spoken one word to Ashley all day and now you are saying that I have been cutting her down? I think not, and I'm out of this shit." Then I just went back into the house and sat down. Then my mom went outside to see what was going on.

Later after the two sisters each left in their separate vehicles we discussed it. Appearently the younger sister is mad because her older sister is a single parent and 'gets no help' whereas all of the others do, including myself. What she is failing to realize is that her older sister does not hold down a job for more than 2 or 3 months at the most, and when she's not working 2 out of 3 kids are sent out of state, and her oldest goes to school. My question is, what the hell does she do all day? I'm thinking turning tricks as all three of her children are by different men, none of which she is absolutely certain is the father to any of them. She is living in government funded housing, receives WIC and foodstamps. She will sell her foodstamps for cash money to pay for manicures and pedicures and expensive makeup. She convinces her mother to buy her toiletries and will often convince her mom to buy the kids name brand clothes, which half the time are either way too big or way too small.

The younger sister isn't quite the little angel she wants everyone to believe she is as she's got her own skeletons in her closet. She's a former druggie and there's few drugs she's probably not tried. Thankfully she is clean now and has been for 2-3 years now. She has a good job, she is married to a police officer which helps her to stay clean. She finally got herself pulled together and her kid is benefiting from it.

Well the older jobless sister accused my older cousin Amanda of slapping her kids. I have never seen her slap her kids. I've seen the occasional spank but not just an outright slap. However this is the teapot calling the kettle black as the jobless sister has thrown her daughter across the room when she was 8 mos old because "she wouldn't stop crying". Her oldest son told us this as he had seen it.

I love my family but this is just :dizzy:

I learn it very figure hard work! i hope be coming patient!

Wirelessly posted

I just started thinking about the little empty cocaine baggy I found in the mens bathroom at work today. It had a small sticker in it and remaining drug. It must be horrible to depend on something like that.

I am thinking about what I would be doing right now if I were an Ivy League person

Wirelessly posted

I just started thinking about the little empty cocaine baggy I found in the mens bathroom at work today. It had a small sticker in it and remaining drug. It must be horrible to depend on something like that.

yes. I agree. horrible addiction

I am thinking about what I would be doing right now if I were an Ivy League person

Nerds1.jpg

Wirelessly posted

Did you report it? Or did you just flush it down the toilet?

Today was our annual family Thanksmas dinner at my Aunt's house. There were about 30-40 people in attendance. It was all going well until someone made a smart comment about someone else and it was blown out of proportions. Two of my cousins who are sisters came outside while I was watching the kids play and got into it, then my other cousin came out and she got all mad. Next thing I know my Aunt has come outside and was screaming "WHAT IS GOING ON?? I WANT TO KNOW AND I WANT TO KNOW NOW!" Well I was just watching the kids and kind of sort of listening to them squabble and argue and the next thing I know I'm getting drug into the middle of it when one of my cousins calls out on me "That C------- sits there and continually cuts Ashley down!" I am like "WHOA WHOA WHOA, HOLD ON BUDDY!! I have not spoken one word to Ashley all day and now you are saying that I have been cutting her down? I think not, and I'm out of this shit." Then I just went back into the house and sat down. Then my mom went outside to see what was going on.

Later after the two sisters each left in their separate vehicles we discussed it. Appearently the younger sister is mad because her older sister is a single parent and 'gets no help' whereas all of the others do, including myself. What she is failing to realize is that her older sister does not hold down a job for more than 2 or 3 months at the most, and when she's not working 2 out of 3 kids are sent out of state, and her oldest goes to school. My question is, what the hell does she do all day? I'm thinking turning tricks as all three of her children are by different men, none of which she is absolutely certain is the father to any of them. She is living in government funded housing, receives WIC and foodstamps. She will sell her foodstamps for cash money to pay for manicures and pedicures and expensive makeup. She convinces her mother to buy her toiletries and will often convince her mom to buy the kids name brand clothes, which half the time are either way too big or way too small.

The younger sister isn't quite the little angel she wants everyone to believe she is as she's got her own skeletons in her closet. She's a former druggie and there's few drugs she's probably not tried. Thankfully she is clean now and has been for 2-3 years now. She has a good job, she is married to a police officer which helps her to stay clean. She finally got herself pulled together and her kid is benefiting from it.

Well the older jobless sister accused my older cousin Amanda of slapping her kids. I have never seen her slap her kids. I've seen the occasional spank but not just an outright slap. However this is the teapot calling the kettle black as the jobless sister has thrown her daughter across the room when she was 8 mos old because "she wouldn't stop crying". Her oldest son told us this as he had seen it.

I love my family but this is just :dizzy:

Oh boy. If I were you, I'd feel like doing this: :iough:

I think so better hard work best successfully! I am happy better well! :D

I'm SICK!!!!!!!! Five (bad word here) days off and what do I do? I'm playing nurse with my husband (no, not the fun kind!) and two girls being SICK...and NOW that I'm supposed to go back to work, I GET IT!!! Worst stomach virus ever.

Excuse me, puke time . Again.

Was I supposed to report it? I just picked it up and flushed it. There was just a bit of remaining drug...you know a fine coat of dust that lingers on the walls of the bag once you empty it. Something like that. I haven't told anyone over here...apart from you guys lol

Edit: I'm thinking about the story I want to write!! I had the idea but I forgot part of it ( the idea came from a dream lol ) I might go to the room to get inspired lolol

you don't flush an empty bag. it would clog the toilet

edited, I see now. remaining drug.. empty bag and remaining drug is confusing. either it is empty or not:)

you don't flush an empty bag. it would clog the toilet

edited, I see now. remaining drug.. empty bag and remaining drug is confusing. either it is empty or not:)

Sorry, I should have been more clear. I meant that it didn't have the full contents it apparently had before being used. You could still see the bag had been one of cocaine. It's not the same when you compare it to an empty marihuana bag where you can only tell that it had any drug in it if you smell it.

BTW I do NOT use drugs or smoke pot. My neighbors, whom I have grown up with, do. That's why I know most of the crap I do, of drugs. And the bag was really really small, like maybe half an inch.

I am stress my mind! I think so figure update no idea tough! someone trolling me snoorif no way I am very tried he is very trolling me! force me I cut off situation to not interesting about to someone I told stop it bother me he is stubborn I am very not happy, he not respectful to me!! I am very not accept!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back