What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks adamsmomma... lost my grandfather years ago and just don't want to lose her! after that, family shatters. then I won't know what it means anymore. :|

what? ONLY 24 pounds!?! at age 2.5... OH I'd be thrill to show this to my family! they worry worry and nag nag. :roll: he's now 20 pounds. I feel a lot better now!! :D

thanks adamsmomma... lost my grandfather years ago and just don't want to lose her! after that, family shatters. then I won't know what it means anymore. :|

what? ONLY 24 pounds!?! at age 2.5... OH I'd be thrill to show this to my family! they worry worry and nag nag. :roll: he's now 20 pounds. I feel a lot better now!! :D

Gee, my daughter was a lump compared to that. At 2.5 she weigh close to 35 or 40 pounds, but then she was 12.5 pounds at birth. :giggle:

YUP I got excited thinking at his last appt, thinking he'd be 25lbs at least but NOPE:( but he's healthy so I've learned not to worry over it :)

IF your family shatters (and this is my opinion only) you make FAMILY with your son (and if his dad is part of your life) and family becomes what YOU need for it to be :):)

Gee, my daughter was a lump compared to that. At 2.5 she weigh close to 35 or 40 pounds, but then she was 12.5 pounds at birth. :giggle:

WOWZA 12.5 lbs???? Adam wasn't that big til he was 6 or 7 mo old LOL he's just a skinny runt who thinks he weighs 200lbs and can take down the biggest kid on the playground :)

WOWZA 12.5 lbs???? Adam wasn't that big til he was 6 or 7 mo old LOL he's just a skinny runt who thinks he weighs 200lbs and can take down the biggest kid on the playground :)

She's 16 now, 6'4" and a trim 127 pounds.

lol, "lump". my child's father was born 11 lbs, his two older brothers at 13 so I was afraid I'd have a big baby and wished for SMALLER baby. well you see now, be careful what you wish for!

YUP I got excited thinking at his last appt, thinking he'd be 25lbs at least but NOPE:( but he's healthy so I've learned not to worry over it :)

IF your family shatters (and this is my opinion only) you make FAMILY with your son (and if his dad is part of your life) and family becomes what YOU need for it to be :):)
oh I know that feeling! I was hoping he'd be 20.5 or something last week but still only 20 lbs and 2 - 3 ounces more AFTER long months of waiting! :aw: come on clyde, GROW!! but yeah you're right, he's healthy as a horse - all that matters. :) I swear he eats like 200lbs too!

oh, extended family I mean. my child's deadbeat f-a-t-h-e-r has no interest in meeting my child so we already built as a little family, just us. :) one happy parent is better than two unhappy parents. what about adam's father? (if you don't mind me asking!)

is thinking it's going to be an awful day at work on Monday. Earlier today - I spoke with the President from my work because he wanted me to be on stand-by for weekend to post information. Our valued colleague passed away this morning. It was surprising because she was too young to die. I thought it was because of car accident and yep it was. I found out later from my other colleague - 48-year-old pedestrian dies after being struck by cab in Clifton | SILive.com

She was a Canadian and we had a jolly conversation while back about the shocking cultural difference she experienced when she came to work in New York. She was a very sweet doll :(

is thinking it's going to be an awful day at work on Monday. Earlier today - I spoke with the President from my work because he wanted me to be on stand-by for weekend to post information. Our valued colleague passed away this morning. It was surprising because she was too young to die. I thought it was because of car accident and yep it was. I found out later from my other colleague - 48-year-old pedestrian dies after being struck by cab in Clifton | SILive.com

She was a Canadian and we had a jolly conversation while back about the shocking cultural difference she experienced when she came to work in New York. She was a very sweet doll :(

Sorry to hear that

sorry to hear that. :( it's amazing when something happened to someone you know.

sorry to hear that. :( it's amazing when something happened to someone you know.

strange thing is... my family doctor's son was killed in Spain exactly like that - standing at the corner and the guy in car ran over him. what a waste of life.... he studied all his life and finally got into Harvard to be a doctor... and then went to Spain for a long vacation.

ya'all - be careful at the corner! :grouphug:

gosh, now that's freaky. he also was killed in the spot where he only would be there for once! I had three kitties all who died on same date every year for three years in a row. I watched out in 4th year, wondering who'd be next but everything's okay for three years now. :|

strange thing is... my family doctor's son was killed in Spain exactly like that - standing at the corner and the guy in car ran over him. what a waste of life.... he studied all his life and finally got into Harvard to be a doctor... and then went to Spain for a long vacation.

ya'all - be careful at the corner! :grouphug:

Yes, always be careful when out on the street. Even when on sidewalk, you're still not safe as a pedestrian! Something similar happened also in my area not too long ago. The woman (driver) had a heart attack while driving... :( Really sad when this happens.

Sorry to read this about your colleague Jiro :hug:

Sorry to hear about the sudden passing of your colleague, Jiro.
Must be hard for her Canadian family to lose their loved one a long way away from home.

oh I know that feeling! I was hoping he'd be 20.5 or something last week but still only 20 lbs and 2 - 3 ounces more AFTER long months of waiting! :aw: come on clyde, GROW!! but yeah you're right, he's healthy as a horse - all that matters. :) I swear he eats like 200lbs too!

oh, extended family I mean. my child's deadbeat f-a-t-h-e-r has no interest in meeting my child so we already built as a little family, just us. :) one happy parent is better than two unhappy parents. what about adam's father? (if you don't mind me asking!)

Oh I don't mind at all... Adams adopted :D he was my foster care baby for 17 months first and has been adopted for 11.5 months now :D but we have NO idea who his father is... told my mom that's one reason its important he knows and understands he's adopted because I don't want him to thin I was the town tramp and don't know who his father is LOL. I hate when guys are so irresponsible and don't want to take care of the kids they help create!

I get it about family, its just me, my mom and my little brother now. (And Adam of course!) we have 'adopted' grandparents -- my bestfriends family has taken us in... but we haven't heard from my dads family since shortly after he died (April 09). So we've made 'new family' and I got to pick these!! Lol

I was a thin baby..Thin teen too. Now, Strong like bull.

Broken down old bull with dizziness.....but still

LOL @ the last sentence, you're funny.... but that's encouraging!! I tell ya he's small but scrappy!!

:hug: so sorry to read this this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back