What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
thinking how much I dread the headache I have and how long the election counting the votes and it is not finished yet, it is already after 10pm and it is still going...what the...?

Who is voting? Prime minister?

I'm thinking I need to find Adam Karate lessons... he's suddenly obessed with Kung Fu Panda... can a 2.5 yr old take lessons???

I'm thinking about what a good movie I had just watched where Jackie Chan was just a regular actor- not action type of movie. It was a good movie. "Shinjuku Incident" and now it's quite late for me, so I gotta get myself into bed soon. :) GN
I am thinking of your Swedish flag. I have a full-size Swede flag hanging in my room.

I think I was still tired and feel lazy after waking up for early softball game. Didn't prep much for game, and now feel pretty achy hamstrings :roll: We do have another game in couple hours too, and maybe EVEN another one later. I will be achy, but mentally more into it- I am just NOT a morning person. I was still real fun despite my whining...winning takes all ailments away quick

I am thinking when should I start my diet?

As I want to lose weight for my 21st present, which is going on a cruise for a week, to Cyprus, Turkey, Cairo, Egypt, Jerusalem then back to Cyprus

I am thinking when should I start my diet?

As I want to lose weight for my 21st present, which is going on a cruise for a week, to Cyprus, Turkey, Cairo, Egypt, Jerusalem then back to Cyprus

Diet is my enemy. LoL :) Now - I'm still on diet program with USANA, and the nutrimeal flavor is nasty as shit :(

Diet is my enemy. LoL :) Now - I'm still on diet program with USANA, and the nutrimeal flavor is nasty as shit :(

My diet will mainly just be having 3 meals a day with no snacks, if I do, it can be fruit and eating healthily. I need to lose at least 2 stone.

Hmmm, just out of curiosity, do you know who Wayne Shook is?(wife is Nancy)

Hmmm, just out of curiosity, do you know who Wayne Shook is?(wife is Nancy)

I shook my head, and can't figure out who he is :giggle: No.. I dont know them personally, yet Ive heard their names around in Deaf Community

I shook my head, and can't figure out who he is :giggle: No.. I dont know them personally, yet Ive heard their names around in Deaf Community

wonder if you have heard of me too :giggle:

:lol:, well, that's good enough; Wayne was my classmate at Gallaudet, a thousand years ago, it seems!

How sweet I remember Adams first real steps... 10 days after his 1st bday... I'll be jealous if he let's you sleep til 830, mine woke up early this morning... never fails sleeps on a work day and I have to fight to get him up but the weekends he's up before the sun!!
actually he had let me sleep in until 10AM this morning! little I knew it passed 8:30. :eek3: slept like a rock but was glad to see him still asleep until 10:05, we had a LONG day at beach yesterday for a project so that must have wiped him out. :)
I'm thinking I need to find Adam Karate lessons... he's suddenly obessed with Kung Fu Panda... can a 2.5 yr old take lessons???
I thought the same.. would love to have my kid into martial lessions, excellent exercise for kids. not hurt to ask around your city? my cousins are into them too, they both started at age 6.

I'm thinking HOW EXCITED MY son first WALKED yesterday!! :D :D :D what's next? in fact I can't wait until I can chase after him. :lol: it was fun watching him walking, his arms in air... RIOT. :rofl: I could laugh all night.

oohhhHH yeahhHH anddd, tomorrow (well whenever I CLICK sack closed and GO bed) will be my first sleeping in in a long time. well, hopefully so if my son won't wake up until about 8:30. :)

I am thinking how time went so fast my kids are no longer babies, no longer toddlers but regular children! So congratulations on your boy's first steps. How adorable! I remember when my kids first walked and I was so thrilled for few weeks. Then, I was like a big "uhoh!!!" my kids often fell and landed their faces on the floor or the tables. On the bright side, yeahhhh kids become bigger usually sleep longer in the morning. :D congrats, little boy of yours. :)

I am thinking how time went so fast my kids are no longer babies, no longer toddlers but regular children! So congratulations on your boy's first steps. How adorable! I remember when my kids first walked and I was so thrilled for few weeks. Then, I was like a big "uhoh!!!" my kids often fell and landed their faces on the floor or the tables. On the bright side, yeahhhh kids become bigger usually sleep longer in the morning. :D congrats, little boy of yours. :)
:ty: :ty: I know I need to watch out for falls. :Ohno: he almost had bumped his teeth onto coffee table, it got his forehead and I told him, "now now kid, that's what happens when you go too fast!" poor thing he got startled but he's walking with soo much confidence now. I can't believe how he's standing and walking like he has been walking for past two months or so :shock: soon he'll not be crawling like a baby anymore. :cry: doesn't that twist your ovaries wanting more kids?! :giggle:

thinking...how OLD my grandmother is getting.. :( only her and I have the best relationship in the family. other day I brought my son to her for a visit, she complained he needs to eat more (he's VERY tall like his father and has HIGH metabolism like I, mother) so he doesn't thrive in meaty weight very well but I've been doing (read: not trying) my best feeding him all time and today visiting her, he was about to eat the WHOLE can of spaghetti, she said STOP to feed him. :dizzy: :roll: sigh. I'm gonna miss her.

doesn't that twist your ovaries wanting more kids?! :giggle:
Omg YES!! When Adam is settled after move to new school.. I'm back on the list to foster/adopt another one... I want a little girl this time! Lol

thinking...how OLD my grandmother is getting.. :( only her and I have the best relationship in the family. other day I brought my son to her for a visit, she complained he needs to eat more (he's VERY tall like his father and has HIGH metabolism like I, mother) so he doesn't thrive in meaty weight very well but I've been doing (read: not trying) my best feeding him all time and today visiting her, he was about to eat the WHOLE can of spaghetti, she said STOP to feed him. :dizzy: :roll: sigh. I'm gonna miss her.

:hug: I miss mine terribly, she never met Adam but shed have loved him!!

Your son sounds like Monkey... he just now weighs 24 lbs and he's 2.5 but he is SO active and does eat well... dr said not to worry as long as he's healthy and growing, they say he's just going to be lean... lucky kid lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back