What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope its not the same person, that would be creepy :rofl2:

TOO Creepy:shock:

It's not the same person....I am certain.....lol

Going to work on Monday and face the massive paperwork on my desk that hasn't been done in 2 days... it's gonna take me 2 weeks to catch up with it as usual :(

I'm thinking that it's no nice outside that maybe I'll find a nice place to study in the sun! :P

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

quirkylibra said:
I'm thinking that it's no nice outside that maybe I'll find a nice place to study in the sun! :P

Rain is gone here, stuck inside to write my paper. I wish had a laptop.

The weather's good in PA now? I guess all that snow has finally melted.
We have a tiny bit of snow on the ground, but mostly where it was piled up to get it out of the street. It's about 50 and the sky is blue and sunny!:D That doesn't sound warm, but when you are used to 20-30 it is!
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.6; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/DRC83) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1)

Laptops are the best! I couldn't live without mine! Write your paper by hand outside, then type it up really quick later.:P

am thinking that it's sundayy!! What shall i do tonight? its 6pm here!

Going to work on Monday and face the massive paperwork on my desk that hasn't been done in 2 days... it's gonna take me 2 weeks to catch up with it as usual :(

What's your job?

quirkylibra said:
The weather's good in PA now? I guess all that snow has finally melted.
We have a tiny bit of snow on the ground, but mostly where it was piled up to get it out of the street. It's about 50 and the sky is blue and sunny!:D That doesn't sound warm, but when you are used to 20-30 it is!

Laptops are the best! I couldn't live without mine! Write your paper by hand outside, then type it up really quick later.:P

I wish, my resources are online on my topic.

yeah that sucks. If you love coffee then bring a good coffee that keeps you to work. =/

Thinking about building something....haven't decided what

TXgolfer said:
Thinking about building something....haven't decided what

A dog house? :giggle:

A dog house? :giggle:

That's a good Idea!!!! I may go for a 2nd garage though.....Been thinking about old cars as a new hobby

Are ya'll thinking about me? I'm in Florida... :)

Got all my windows open and done some cleaning.

Enjoying the weather we're having!

Even wearing shorts and flip flops today!!

Damn my legs are white! :rofl:

Are ya'll thinking about me? I'm in Florida... :)

Got all my windows open and done some cleaning.

Enjoying the weather we're having!

Even wearing shorts and flip flops today!!

Damn my legs are white! :rofl:

:mad: I want to be in Florida! My legs are white too. :)

:mad: I want to be in Florida! My legs are white too. :)

My legs are white too!! I go away on the 26th so hopefully I won't have white legs but I will not be sunbathing (i burn and hate it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back