What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
So have you all been bad lately? Not necessarily crazy. Maybe she is trying to send a gentle message . :dunno:

Nope! I just walked into the bathroom, found it, walked to my mom's room and asked her about it. She looked embarrassed. Then she said, "Sometimes there's this little voice deep down inside you... a very silent voice that is the voice of God. And today I heard that voice, and he told me to do that." :shock:

Nope! I just walked into the bathroom, found it, walked to my mom's room and asked her about it. She looked embarrassed. Then she said, "Sometimes there's this little voice deep down inside you... a very silent voice that is the voice of God. And today I heard that voice, and he told me to do that." :shock:

:lol: Well, at least she did it at home so none of you will be publicly embarrassed.

:lol: Well, at least she did it at home so none of you will be publicly embarrassed.

LOL! True. She's a "born again Christian" and strongly believes in her faith, which is fine, but sometimes these things seem a little off to me.

:laugh2: I like cats, ever since, Lucky dog , yellow labs won my heart:)

I like most dogs. :) Usually prefer larger dogs, but every once in a while I find a small dog I really love. :) I had a Springer Spaniel when I was young, but it didn't last long. We had an extremely unfortunate accident and the cops took the dog away. He was still a puppy. After that mom said no more dogs. :(

I like most dogs. :) Usually prefer larger dogs, but every once in a while I find a small dog I really love. :) I had a Springer Spaniel when I was young, but it didn't last long. We had an extremely unfortunate accident and the cops took the dog away. He was still a puppy. After that mom said no more dogs. :(

Awww sorry to hear about the Springer Spaniel. One day, I will get a yellow lab puppy:) Meanwhile, I will dog sit my uncles' chihuahua and kitty soon.

What happened? I never tried it myself, cats are too scared to go out.

Our cat that just died, was a very tough tomcat. When she was younger she was always trying to prove to me that cats were superior.

So she finally got him in a small harness, (he got his claws in her arm then) and dragged him outside. He really wanted to be independent and she ended up with her right shin really lacerated.

At six weeks old he got a chicken bone, and when my husband tried to take it because cats should not have them, he went for my husbands face. He was a very bad tempered cat, although he mellowed with age. :)

Our cat that just died, was a very tough tomcat. When she was younger she was always trying to prove to me that cats were superior.

So she finally got him in a small harness, (he got his claws in her arm then) and dragged him outside. He really wanted to be independent and she ended up with her right shin really lacerated.

At six weeks old he got a chicken bone, and when my husband tried to take it because cats should not have them, he went for my husbands face. He was a very bad tempered cat, although he mellowed with age. :)

:shock: tough cat!

Wirelessly posted (Sidekick LX: Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Bottesini said:
What happened? I never tried it myself, cats are too scared to go out.

Wow. :shock: What a kitty!

Anyway -- I am thinking of... more short stories... maybe. :hmm:

Ouch! your poor daughter's arm. He sounds like a real tough cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back