What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking of going into the other room and watching the "idiot" box for a while. You know, socialize with the family a little. Gasp!!! I may not survive.

I'm thinking about the wonderful fact today is a 1/2 day for me because Adam has an appointment-- and how the rest of the week will be a long one to make up the time :(

It's a scroll folks. Beware cause it comes with martial arts all with it. It's like opening the pages of Bruce Lee and they go straight into adrenaline. The next moment, you'll be on the floor wondering what happened. Some awesome TP that is eh?

I am so above that.... I use all sorts of ancient scrolls for toilet paper..

the part where you had to wait for couple hours?

Nope different, new doc... but I guess it's same procedure everywhere which I just hate. I had to pick up Jonas at 7pm in the city center! Do the docs think that we don't have anything better to do than to sit and wait for appt???

Nope different, new doc... but I guess it's same procedure everywhere which I just hate. I had to pick up Jonas at 7pm in the city center! Do the docs think that we don't have anything better to do than to sit and wait for appt???

privatized healthcare... love it... because we have something better things to do so it's their loss.

privatized healthcare... love it... because we have something better things to do so it's their loss.

Exactly... that's what I told him. It was my very first appt anyway. Left a very good impression on me :giggle: I reminded him how difficult it was for me to even get one placed and then he's running late... I told him "whatever". I know, I use this to piss people off and to make it loud and clear how I feel :cool2: (sorry about the language..)

hate doctors who can't keep up with their appointment schedule! :mad2:
I am with you! been trying to SEE at least someone for a month now. first one was out on vacation, the secretary 'had forgotten', second one was 'out sick' and last 'couldn't find one (an interpreter)'. I'm afraid of the possibility of having cancer although I'd like to believe it's benign/cysts but can't know for sure until...a biopsy? :roll:

thinking how dread I need to make 7 urgent calls before they close at 4 or 5 o'clock. :ugh: :ugh: without relay, would be easier or with VP, would be easier. sigh.

I am thinking about tonight's weigh-in. Weight loss group is tonight. I have tried to be good all week.

oh yeah, thinking how da#* lucky were we last night when raccoon broke in, damaged part of screen on our balcony and caused chaos of toys everywhere then left. no catfights, I head-counted my cats and see no blood anywhere. :shock: whew.

oh yeah, thinking how da#* lucky were we last night when raccoon broke in, damaged part of screen on our balcony and caused chaos of toys everywhere then left. no catfights, I head-counted my cats and see no blood anywhere. :shock: whew.
Did you manage to kick the racoon out of the house?

Did you manage to kick the racoon out of the house?
she (assuming it was the mama) managed to get out of the house herself... we were asleep! :eek3: I found my dog laying down by my door this morning which was very unusual. scary.

she (assuming it was the mama) managed to get out of the house herself... we were asleep! :eek3: I found my dog laying down by my door this morning which was very unusual. scary.
At least, your dog was there to protect you and the kid - a good dog that is.

thinking how dread I need to make 7 urgent calls before they close at 4 or 5 o'clock. :ugh: :ugh: without relay, would be easier or with VP, would be easier. sigh.
five calls DOWN! and I finally got an appointment for tomorrow! :D last they said they only could see me in november. uncool.

anyway, will do last 2 tomorrow... major headache here already. :naughty: (<<--- massaging my eyebrows) :giggle:

At least, your dog was there to protect you and the kid - a good dog that is.
oh.. :hmm: maybe that is why. our bedroom was closed shut. so coon wouldn't be able to get inside but I was thinking of if there were fights and I wouldn't have heard... :Ohno:

I only have transmitters for smoke detector, oven beeps, baby crying and door bell but not raccoon break-in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back