What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
the running guy in above poster's signature is little creepy.. :laugh2:

(clearly I'm writing what I'm thinking!)

oil spill project? what's that?
oops almost missed this one.. you'll see! POURING oil all over. :lol: no, really, you'll see. something I want to do instead of whining here, unable to help OVER there with all terrible oil spill going on, killing wildlife and plants and all that. :thumbd:

the running guy in above poster's signature is little creepy.. :laugh2:

(clearly I'm writing what I'm thinking!)

reminds me of you-know-who chasing after us :lol:

BE NICE. I am not pinky. nor s/he has freckles. so stop it.

:nana:

How about domokun. He is a species not far off, and a variation of kirby.
Domo4inLeopard.jpg

How about domokun. He is a species not far off, and a variation of kirby.
:Ohno: I am not that one mean-looking! and..erum, it's more masculine, ew! I am more of this...

ten_ten_kirby_bg.gif

I can go AIIIIII! you don't know the woman's strength until you drop her in hot tea.. ;)

thinks some of the AD'ers here is seriously crazy....

:Ohno: I am not that one mean-looking! and..erum, it's more masculine, ew! I am more of this...

ten_ten_kirby_bg.gif

I can go AIIIIII! you don't know the woman's strength until you drop her in hot tea.. ;)

Why is she holding a roll of toilet paper behind her. :giggle:

Of course I know 天天's (tenten's) strengths and weaknesses. you underestimate me!

ten_ten_kirby_bg.gif

that looks like a roll of toilet paper that thing has

It's a scroll folks. Beware cause it comes with martial arts all with it. It's like opening the pages of Bruce Lee and they go straight into adrenaline. The next moment, you'll be on the floor wondering what happened. Some awesome TP that is eh?

dude & dudettes! :nono: watch ya mouth out... that's NOT toilet paper! it's contract of something top seal.. and permissions to attack you.

yes, thank you naisho! exactly...

AIIIII!

Figured as much - Son is really big into that type of stuff.

see what I just did, guys?

if I hear toilet paper one more time...

ten_ten_kirby_bg.gif
*teeth sparking across* ..

not only toilet paper but john wayne toilet paper! wont take crap off nobody!! mwa ha ha ha haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back