what are you scared of?

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
Yeah You better be prepare when I do that to you when I see u @ Gally so you can't avoid me! :lol: :rofl: I can't wait to meet you for real...
hehe :D cant wait either!!!

Originally posted by Freaky
My worst fears are those :ugh: clowns.. and also :ugh: those porcelain dolls with "batty eyes" that opens & closes when you move the dolls. *shuddering*

I have this fear that one day I will never meet this man I care so much for.. I am always afraid that I will never meet him and never discover that he could be my true love and my soulmate. *sighing*
have the same fears about the clowns...and dolls as freaky....
umm fear of heights...mirrors in a dark room..i have to turn the light on first before entering....
i hate snakes..bugs..etc etc but..as long as im not outnumbered by them ..its all good ha :laugh2:

freaky you are adorable!! who wouldnt fall in love with you and wanna be with you forever and ever :)

Originally posted by bbnt
spider1.jpg
:wtf: :smash:

My worst fears are those :ugh: clowns.. and also :ugh: those porcelain dolls with "batty eyes" that opens & closes when you move the dolls. *shuddering*

I have this fear that one day I will never meet this man I care so much for.. I am always afraid that I will never meet him and never discover that he could be my true love and my soulmate. *sighing*
I think you have read too many Steven King novels Freaky! :shock:

That's so true! About meeting someone you truly care deeply. Who knows that he's right there around the corner. :D
BTW, what am I afraid of? Mmm, maybe a little heartbreak? Who cares? I'll get over with it. :twisted:

What I am afraid of??? I do!

1.) Afraid of clowns!!! Any clowns are more like hiding their identify.

2.) Afraid of love someone who have TWO feeling for me and other person at same time. (really hurt and turn big OFF)

3.) Spiders!!! (most common for people feel that way)

I hate spiders, any kind of HUGE & ugly bugs and stuffed animals. :eek: I don't like having stuffed animals in my room, it freaks me out big time -- cuz of their spooky eyes staring at me, feels like "evil" spirit inside stuffed animals & thinking to hurt me or whatever. :ugh: * put all stuffed animals in closet & close it * :lol: yep Im :crazy: ...I know stuffed animals aint nothing but still... :laugh2:

scared of life and what its done to me. :( sorry im in depression now.... dunno..... will i live thru this all i dunno.....

Im scared of being dizzy again. The last one I had was hell for me. That really scared my mother and worried so much. So I dont want to happend again.

Back