What Are You Reading Right now?

Thomas Jefferson's autobiography.

Cremation or Burial? Contemporary choice in city and village. By Peter Japp

Don't read as much as I did years ago, but have started doing more reading for pleasure recently.

The King's Speech was excellent. Didn't realize it was based on real person until I saw book. Was stationed in London thirty years ago.

I'm a die hard Trekkie and have hundreds of Trek books and comics. Finished Voyager: Children of the Storm last week. Loved it.

Last year I read Troublesome Minds. It was fascinating. :D The author has a deaf brother and is on staff at Gally. Waiting to see is he writes more Trek.

I went to Borders that is going out of business and bought "Troublesome Minds". Finished it but still think the author didn't know ASL or he won't be saying there are same sign for several words depending on the context. I think he might be signing SEE or PSE. There are some written word that have several meanings like 'right': as in right hand or right in mind or you are right. In ASL, the sign for 'right' in those examples are all different signs.

Edit:
Thanks, ITPjohn for pointing out this book as I collect any books that had to do with Deaf characters or Deaf authors.

I'm reading two Stephen King books: Cell and Night Shift.

Just bought Stephen King's original version of "The Stand". It's around 1400 pages long!!! Have you gotten the chance to read this one?

Will be starting it soon after I finally push myself to finish my "The Tipping Point" book.

Just bought Stephen King's original version of "The Stand". It's around 1400 pages long!!! Have you gotten the chance to read this one?

Will be starting it soon after I finally push myself to finish my "The Tipping Point" book.

Yes. The Trashcan Man was epic.

I recently read The Neighbor by Lisa Gardner, House Rules by Jodi Pucoult, and Sing me Home by Jodi Picoult.

Wirelessly posted (droid)

Working on the Percy Jackson series now. Scholastic Books. Fun!

Back