What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
chatting with friend and surfing thru facebook and wondering how lucky I am earthqauke wasn't near me but it was in napa.. napa is hit worst.. tho but I know one day soon it will hit san jose bad tho.. I gonna be careful when it does happen again :)

what's in your otnage cake, Botti? I'm glad you enjoyed it:wave:

waiting for my laundry to be ready to go in dryer

what's in your otnage cake, Botti? I'm glad you enjoyed it:wave:

waiting for my laundry to be ready to go in dryer

Gluten free flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, eggs, oil, orange juice, orange extract, orange zest.

Doesn't sound that great when just listing the ingredients... :lol:

:wave:I think it looks good with the list. I like oranges.
I'm glad there are more gluten-free options now for baking.

I'm seeing that I've developed a very nice tan on both of my arms after being outside a lot last weekend. That'll be good to have for the winter.

Waiting.

My kids were with their dad in NH most of the summer. The got back last night at midnight. School starts tomorrow.

Right now we're waiting to get my sons sports physical for wrestling. Then we need do hair cuts, get my daughters nails shortened and filled. Clothes shopping and school supply shopping. This is going to be a long day.

Procrastinating and should get ready for work... work don't want...
I just want to be lazy and relax but that won't get me anywhere.
On brightside, yay money?

My roommates and I got kicked out of the house due to the power loss. We're hoping it'll return by 8 PM, when the library where we're at closes.

Why would they kick you out for the day? That doesn't seem right.

Why would they kick you out for the day? That doesn't seem right.

They only did that an hour ago. We've not had power for nearly 4 hours, although when I'm done with dinner, I'll be headed back to see if it's back on.

Just not understanding the logic behind them kicking you out. Is there an electrical danger with specifically your house? If not, you can make do with flashlights, candles, kerosene lamps (unless they don't allow you to have these at your house?) I have never left my house during a power outage. And it's still daylight right now.

Just not understanding the logic behind them kicking you out. Is there an electrical danger with specifically your house? If not, you can make do with flashlights, candles, kerosene lamps (unless they don't allow you to have these at your house?) I have never left my house during a power outage. And it's still daylight right now.

It's because of the age and certain meds of some of my housemates. That house was getting warm, and we couldn't stay there because there's no air conditioning there. And no, they don't allow kerosene lamps there. I have a mini-flashlight, and not much else. Anyhow, we're safe now.

Update: I found out why we don't have power. A wire fell earlier today, and Comed is working on getting it fixed.

It's because of the age and certain meds of some of my housemates. That house was getting warm, and we couldn't stay there because there's no air conditioning there. And no, they don't allow kerosene lamps there. I have a mini-flashlight, and not much else. Anyhow, we're safe now.

Update: I found out why we don't have power. A wire fell earlier today, and Comed is working on getting it fixed.

Ok. I guess the type of home you live in comes with certain rules and state regulations. Hopefully your power is restored soon.

And you have a mini-flashlight. Can you get a bigger one for nighttime? There's so many cool types of flashlights on the market these days. Flashing ones, ultra bright, etc. ask if you can get something like that just for your own piece of mind. They're not terribly expensive. Under $20.

Edit: if you can have one, and can't afford it, I will send you one.

Ok. I guess the type of home you live in comes with certain rules and state regulations. Hopefully your power is restored soon.

Yes, it does. However, I'll be living on my own before long, and I won't need to worry about this anymore.

And you have a mini-flashlight. Can you get a bigger one for nighttime? There's so many cool types of flashlights on the market these days. Flashing ones, ultra bright, etc. ask if you can get something like that just for your own piece of mind. They're not terribly expensive. Under $20.

Edit: if you can have one, and can't afford it, I will send you one.

I'll be looking into that, yes.

I can, yes. Affording it is a bit of a problem, I'll admit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back